Chapter 24.

Awake 24

I woke up, laying next to Lucas, his big arms wrapped around my body.

Luke was my boyfriend. That sounded so weird. It was always Damien. Now it's Luke. I'm not sure if I like the change. He's definitely different than his brother.

" Mm, Goodmorning beautiful," Luke sighed, just waking up.

I smiled slightly, and kissed his forehead. " Morning."

" Aundreya, you are sure about this? I mean...I don't want you to regret this in like a day or anything. I want to make sure you're fully okay with me being your boyfriend," he said, sitting up, and tangling his fingers with mine. Which was really cute.

" Lucas, if I wasn't okay with being with you, I wouldn't have asked you to be my boyfriend last night." I reassured him.

He grinned as pressed his lips against mine.

" what if Damien controls me or you, and makes us split up, or do something stupid? He's being such a jackass. I don't even know how to handle it." I said, yet again, feeling like crying because I missed Damien.

" He won't. I know my brother. He may be a complete douche, but he wouldn't do that to the girl he loves." He said.

" he doesn't love me," I sighed.

Luke laughed. " yes, he does. Very much. You should see the love and lust in his eyes when you're not looking. It's ridiculous."

I had to grin at that. Thank goodness. I actually believed Damien didn't love me anymore. It made me so happy that he was still crazy about me.

And that makes me second guess asking Luke to be my boyfriend.

If Damien still loves me, then that's still gives me a chance to be with him. Doesn't it?

I just sighed and went for a quick shower, then curling my bright red hair into loose curls, and adding no make up. I put on a pair of black tights, and a long white see through button up shirt, with a black bra. I actually looked so hot. Damien and Luke both, will most likely be drooling over me.

Wow I have such a big ego it's crazy.

I walked out of the bathroom, an down the stairs, meeting with all the boys. They all gave me weird looks.

" so, you and Lucas are together now?" Jay asked, almost glaring at me. I nodded and went over to Luke, and sitting beside him on the couch.he smiled at me.

" Wow Princess, you look so hot,"

I smirked and nodded. " I know."

He chuckled, " egotistic much?"

" very," I replied, laughing.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek. I locked eyes with Damien after a second, and he, yet again, had a blank look. But behind it? I swear I could see anger.

I still need to talk to him about why he was holding my hand for an hour. He's giving me all these mixed signals. I'm so confused.

" Hey, Damien? Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked him.

He sighed and clenched his fists.

" whatever," he said, standing up, and walking up to the front door, and opening it, walking out.

I watched his every move, as he walked out. Not yet moving from My spot beside Luke. He had such a nice ass. I've never really paid any attention to it before, and damn do I regret it. His ass was very, very nice.