Chapter 25.

Awake

Chapter 25.

" Aundreya are you okay? You seem... Distant." Stephan said, sitting beside me.

I didn't look at him. Just kept looking at my folded hands on my lap. " I'm fine."

" no you're not. I know when something is wrong. It's about Damien isn't it? " he asked.

" I don't wanna talking about him." I said, fiercely.

He didn't respond.

My heart clenched and I felt the heartbreak from my head to my finger tips.

Fuck. I need a real reality check. I need to STOP fucking everyone. What has happened to me? Why would I even THINK of cheating on Damien? He was absolutely perfect in every single way. Why would I manipulate that? I'm such an idiot. What have I done?

I needed Damien. I needed to see him. Talk to him. Be with him. I knew he still had some feelings for me. You can't un fall in love with someone that fast. Especially when you were as in love as me and Damien were.

Fuck. I love him. More than anything in the world. Now I'm pretty sure I have no chance with him again.

I replayed all the amazing times me and him had together, since I very first met him. There was so many amazing moments.

My eyes started watering at all these thoughts. I needed to clear my head. " I'm going for a walk. I need to clear my head. I'll be back in a bit." I said, standing up and heading to the door.

I wiped away the tear that slipped, and let out a huge breath. What am I doing with my life? I don't even know.

I thought as I walked down the sidewalk.

It hasn't been that long since me and Damien were together. I always say this when we break up, but I miss him. So much. I know I won't see him for a while. Could be a week, could be 3 weeks, could be four months. I don't know.

I just love him. So much.

' I love you too.' A voice said in my head. It sounded exactly like Damien's.

I stopped walking and scanned the area. I didn't see anything. So I sniffed the air. Didn't smell him. I listened. I didn't hear anything.

Did I imagine him saying that? Is he hiding from me? What is going on? Am I going crazy?

When I got back home, everyone was on the couch, just chilling.

I didn't say anything. Just went up to my room.

I decided to put on some sweats, an oversized T-shirt, and put my hair up. I didn't feel like looking my best. I just wanted to lounge around in my comfy clothes and do fuck all.

I walked downstairs and leaned against the wall beside the living room,watching the boys. The first thing I noticed, Cecilia was gone.

Good. I hate her. Cunt.

I hoped Jayson didn't hear that ..

Speaking of Jayson, I looked at him. He was on the couch, wearing sweats, and no shirt. One arm was hung over the back of the couch, and the other on the arm if the couch. His blue hair was spiked as usual, and his brown eyes were focused on the TV. I know he knew I was watching him, and I knew he was ignoring me.

He does hate me ...

I walked over to him, and sat beside him.

He turned his head and looked me in the eyes. He shook his head and sighed, as he wrapped the arms that was on the back of the couch, around my shoulders, and reached down, and grabbed my hand, playing with my fingers.

" I don't hate you boo. I just ... What happened last night.. Fuck. I just don't know how I feel about it yet. I'm sorry if I seem distant, or anything. I'm just.. Thinking." He whispered so only I could hear.

" it's okay Jay. I understand." I whispered back.

I wonder if anyone knew what happened. I hope not. If they knew, it would definitely get back to Damien. I don't want him hating me more.

3 days went by. No texts or calls for Damien. No more thoughts that sounded like Damien's voice in my head. And no Damien. I wonder what he's doing? If he's thinking about me? Does he miss me? I doubt it. He hates me.

I had just come back from feeding with the guys, and I was surprised to come home to Charlotte sitting on my couch.

My first thought was .. Is Damien with her?

" um.. Hi?" I greeted her awkwardly.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. " I can't find him." She said, sounding broken hearted.

My heart clenched. What if he was hurt? Or dead? It lost?

" I'm sure he's fine. He will probably be back in a few days. He probably just needs to clear his head and let out some anger. He'll be back." I said, unsurely. I just wanted to make her feel better so she wasn't freaking out.

She smiled a bit. " yeah, I guess you're right."

**

" you weren't right!" Charlotte screamed at me.

" how was I supposed to know? I'm not a genius." I told her.

" Aundreya It has been two weeks. Two fucking weeks. You said a couple days!"

" Charlotte calm yourself. I'm not Damien. I don't know when the hell he will be back okay?! He might never come back!"

" I hope he comes back soon. I need him." She said, before walking out of my house.

You need him? I scoffed. No. She didn't. She wanted him. Not needed.

Damn, I miss him.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I WILL WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO. PROMISE.