Chapter 9.

COMMENT VOTE !!!

Chapter 9.

I woke up in the morning feeling pretty pissed off. I mean who wouldnt be? My best friends girlfriend just threatened to take my boyfriend away.

I groaned and got up from bed. Damien wasn't in bed so I just assumed that he woke up early.

I walked into my closet and picked out white booty shorts, matching pink bra and undies and a loose violet V-neck top. I brushed my hair and put on some make up giving myself the smokey eye effect that brought out my black eyes more.

I stomped downstairs and sat next to Jake on the couch. " woah. Whats got you G-string in a knot?" Jake asked smirking. I punched his shoulder and he winced in pain. I think I like my new strength.

" shut up Jake. You would be pissed to if Cecilia tryed to take away your boyfriend." I huffed.

" I'm not gay," Jake said.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him, he looked away from my intense gaze and I got up and went into the kitchen. My eyes widend at what I saw. Damien sat onthe counter looking awful. He had purple bags under his eyes,he was looking like he would fall asleep any second. Jay was leaning against the counter next to him looking shocked as hell.

" Damien ? You look awful. What's wrong?" I asked coming up and standing infront of him.

" I..uh.. Aundreya I-I have to talk to you about something serious." Damien said looking up at my smoldering me with his intense gaze. He looked guilty and regretful. I wonder what he wants to talk about.

" ok. What's up?" I ask suspiciously.

Damien looks at jay and jay gets the hint and leaves. But not before giving me a hug. I grab his arm, he looked back at me with his big brown eyes, " I need to talk to you afterwards. " he just nodded and left the kitchen. I looked back at Damien who was looking at me with an expression like he was hurting inside. He looked like he really didn't want to say what he was going to say.

" I'm all ears," I said standing infront of him putting my hand on his knees.

" Aundreya you have to PROMISE me that while I'm telling you this, you can't freak out. Please. Just hear me out ok? I really regret what I did so please don't freak out on me. Will you do that for me sweetheart?" he asked so sweetly. I nodded looking confused. What did he do that was so bad?

I took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes. " I did something so terrible Aundreya. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. Ok. Maybe I did. But I didn't want to lose you-"

" get to the point Damien. I'm getting worried that what you did was horrible and unforgivable." I said cutting him off.

" it is horrible.. This is so hard for me to say.. Uh.. I-Im the one that .. Killed your parents Aundreya. I'm so so so so sorry. I used my controlling gift to make them argue and crash.."

" WHAT !?" I screamed so loud everyone came running into the kitchen. Even the boys that were still sleeping. I looked over at jayson and he looked upset to.

" Aundreya please.. You promised! I just wanted to keep you here with me! I didn't want you going back to that horrid place and you have been gone so long that you would have been asked a million questions," he said looking panicked.

" YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!? how could you Damien !? I thought you loved me! " I screamed some more getting pissed off.

" I am in love with you Aundreya. I'm SO whipped over you. Ask the guys.. I wasn't like this before. Please babe... I didn't want you to leave me, I love you so much I was worried something was going to happen. " he said jumping off the counter and coming to stand infornt of me.