Chapter 26.

Damien, Damien, Damien.

That's all i've been thinking about! One month. Its been one freaking month. When we were still together he wouldnt be able to go a day without seeing me.

I have really messed up. I dont think there's any way i could fix what i did. I broke Damien's heart. I made the biggest mistake of my life when i cheated on him... with his own brother. ugh. I just wish he'd come back. He can ignore me all he wants, i just want him back. i need to see him. I dont think i could go much longer without seeing him.

I've just been lounging around in my room since he left. I missed him so damn much.

i heard a knock at my door, and Jayson walked in. Me and him have been spending all day everyday since Damien left together. We are closer than ever. And he knows how bad Damiens leaving has affected me.

" Hey", he greeted.

I smiled. " Hey".

He walked over and sat beside me on my bed. " I have something to tell you," he told me.

Oh gosh, i thought.

I kept silent and waited for him to continue.

" I just got off the phone with Damien," he said slowly, and gently.

My heart thuddend and my eyes went wide.

" Oh my god. Is he okay? where is he? is he coming back? when? Does he have a girlfriend? has he forgiven me? does he.." Jayson slapped a hand over my mouth.

Laughing, he said," Aundreya calm down. He's fine, from what he's said. His voice sounded..odd, but he said he was perfectly fine, and he also said.." he paused for a second looking into my eyes, " he's coming home."

" HE IS?!" i screamed, jumping up onto my bed and bouncing happily.

" Yes, tonight." Jayson laughed.

Tears welled up in my eyes. My baby is coming home. I wonder if he still hates me? oh my god. I dont even know what to do.

I fell back onto my bed and screamed at the top of my lungs into my pillow. oh my god. He's coming home in a few hours! holy fuck.

" Okay, Jayson, get out. I need to get ready. I have to impress him." i said, in a rush.

Jay smiled and shook his head as he left.

I took a quick shower, and washed myself with my strawberry wash that Damien loved. i got out, and put on my favorite black TNA yoga pants, and a black tank top that showed an inch or two of my toned stomach, and my belly button piercing. Yes, i got it done.

Next, I curled my bright red hair into soft waves, and winged out my eyeliner on my top eyelids, and caked on my mascara, on my top and bottom eyelashes. I stepped back and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked hot, yet cute. okay. im done.

After an hour and a bit of getting ready, i ran downstairs and sat on the couch beside Jayson, waiting for Damien.

I was so excited i was bouncing in my seat. i couldnt sit still. my heart was pounding.

I sat there, silent and bouncing in my seat for about 3 hours, then there was a knock at the door.

i squealed and flashed at vamiric speed to the door, took a deep breath, and opened it.

Damien stood there. He looked... terrible. his hair was a mess, his eyes were tired and dead, his entire body was covered in dirt and blood, his fangs were extended, and he had his arms crossed tightly across his chest, as if he were cold.

i gasped. " Damien.." i whispered.

He stared at me. Silent. He definetly still hated me..

" are you okay?" i asked, stepping foreward, and reaching my hand out to caress his blood covered cheek.

He shook his head no. Why wasnt he speaking?

I gently undid his arms, and linked my fingers with his. He didnt pull away, nor did he respond. He didnt wrap his hand around mine, his hand just hung there. I'm just glad he didnt flip out and push me away.

I walked him into the house, and the guys' eyes widened as the saw him, and widened bigger when the saw our hands. Damien didnt seem to know they were there. His eyes were so.. empty. Like they werent his anymore.

I gave them a look, and they understood not to bug Damien right now.

I led Damien up to my room and sat him down on the corner of my bed.

I knelt down infront of him and looked into his eyes. " Damien... what happened?" i asked softly.

All he did, was stare at my face for a minute, before he whispered my name as a tear slid down his cheek.

He grabbed my hand and linked our fingers together. " I missed you so much." he said, his lip quivering.

" I missed you too, Damien," i said as i leant foreward and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tight.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me in a death grip.

" baby i love you. More than anything in the world. I've been dying without you. Im so sorry for being such an asshole. I was just so hurt." he said.

" I know. Im so so sorry for what i did. I just.. i dont know." i whispered into his neck.

He let go of me and pulled back to look at my face.

" Why did you do it?" He asked.

I sighed and sat on the ground, crossing my legs, and burrying my face in my hands.

" I dont know, i just.... I thought Lucas was leaving soon, and he was so charming and sweet, and i thought i was in love with him, and i knew he wanted me more than anything in the world, and i thought i'd give him what he wanted before he left... and you werent supposed to find out. I made the biggest mistake of my life," my voice cracked on the last word. Tears streamed down my face.

I suddenly stood up, and grabbed his hand, pulling him up with me.

" Go for a shower Damien." I told him.

He nodded and started walking towards my bathroom.

Suddenly he stopped, and quickly walked back to me, rested his hands on my cheeks, and pressed his lips against mine.

My heart pounded in my chest, as i responded instantly, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist, and pressing my lips harder against his.

Tears slid down my cheeks. His lips felt more amazing than i remembered.

Before i was done, he pulled away from me, and went to take a shower.

When he was gone, i sat on the edge of my bed, amd cried my heart out.

Does this mean me and Damien are... us again? I really REALLY hope so. That kiss... was so full of passion and... i dont even know how to explain it. It was just so amazing. And i wanted more.

I wiped the tears from my face and took a deep breath, waiting for Damien to come back.

Thank you guys so much for waiting! Love you all! :*