Chapter 17

Woken chapter 17

I ran quickly away from him. I did not want to be in his presents right now. I didn't even want to look at or touch him. Not after who I saw him with today. I honestly don't get how he could be close to or touch Cecilia like that. She ruined our relationship. Me and Damien are over. Done. History.

I'm so done after seeing that. She is a deceiving BITCH. I hate her with a firey passion. If I EVER see her again, I swear I will rip her to pieces.

She even has Jayson with her now. My Jayson. My pretty boy. My best friend. How could he do that to me?

And Luke. How could Luke be on her side now as well?! He is supposed to be in love with me! Ugh.

" Aundreya!" Damien yelled at me as I ran out the doors of the bar.

As soon as I stepped outside, I stopped. They were all in a line. Stopping me from going anywhere. They all were. Jake,Jayson,Stephan,Derrek,Luke, and Cecilia. Why the fuck was she here?! They should know better than to bring her here.

As soon as I saw her, my eyes wouldn't look away. I knew they were pitch black. Blacker than a black hole. They bore into her eyes, I could feel the dark, powerful glow around me. My bright red hair that fell out of my braid flew around my face and the power and anger overwhelmed me.

I growled at her and she flinched. I smirked, feeling my extended fangs press against my lips. I took a single step towards her, not paying attention to anything or anyone else.

Suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me close. My power and anger vanished as they touched me. I felt like I wanted to cry. My knees buckled and I fell to the ground. Slipping out of Damien's grasp.

I pulled my knees to my chest, and burried my face in them. I immediately started crying. I love him so god damn much. But it's nothing but drama. So many girls have interfered with us. I don't want to deal with them anymore. He should be only mine. But no, he has girls chasing him everywhere.

I heard him sigh, and sit down beside me. He unwrapped me, and picked me up, positioning me so the I was straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, and hugged him. Never ever wanting to let go. I missed him so much it hurt. I didnt know what to do with myself. He didn't do anything to try and get me. That hurt more than anything.

" I'm so sorry baby girl. We got locked in the house. Literally. The police put vampire safe locks on the house. We had no way of getting out. I would have come gotten you so much sooner, but I had to find a way to get out. When we all got out, I went looking for you, and saw you walking. You looked so beautiful it hurt. I love you so much baby. You have no idea. And not being near you for so long, I didn't cope well at all, that's all I'm going to say. I'm so sorry." he said quietly into my ear.

" Damien, I don't even know what to say. I was hurting so bad. When I saw you earlier with ...." I didn't finish. I took deep calming breaths. Everyone is friends with her now. She's right there. One quick movement and she could be ripped to pieces.

" baby girl listen. She explained everything to us. I want to tell you what she said. But she wanted to tell you herself. That's why I was with her earlier. She was so scared. She knows how much you hate her. Just listen to.."

" I'm not ever going to listen to her. She doesn't deserve to even look at you boys. You're all mine. You're my boys, not hers. And you're all taking her side after what she did! How could you betray me like this! She ruined our relationship Damien! There is no more Damien and Aundreya! I am single! I'm done with all these girls wanting you and challenging me for you, all I ever wanted was to have you to myself. But I can't even say you're mine. So I'm done," I said, standing up. I looked over at the guys, they all looked shocked.

I looked down, not wanting to look at the Hurt look on Damien's face.

I felt a hand life up my face. I looked into those dark black eyes that I fell in love with. They looked so intense. And his jaw was clenched, making him look sexy as hell.

And not a second later his lips were on mine. And my shield crumbled. I immediately melted into him, and pressed my lips harder against his. Oh god I love him. I missed his lips so much, I would pick his lips over blood. And that's saying something.

I could feel him smile against my lips, and he slickly slipped his tongue in my mouth. I slipped my fingers in his belt loops and pulled him as close to me as possible.

Before I was even close to done, he pulled away from me and interlaced his fingers with mine. He looked deep into my eyes, his eyes full of nothing but love and lust.

I felt something slide on my ring finger. I looked down and saw an amazingly beautiful ring now on my finger. It was gorgeous. It was black gold. Very very rare. And it was the exact same color as Damien's eyes. And it was covered in tiny red diamond hearts. It was stunning.

I looked back up at Damien. " baby girl.......promise to love me." he whispered.

" forever and always," I whispered back smiling.

He smiled back and kissed me. I can't believe he got me a promise ring. And a beautiful one at that. It looked like it would cost like 2 mil. Not even eggaderating.

" I will love you, every second of my existence," he whispered so quietly in my ear, when he pulled away.

Then he looked at me again looking kind of embarrassed. " uhm... Aundreya White, will you do me the great honor of being my beautiful girlfriend?" he asked, looking like he would have been blushing if it were possible.

I giggled a little and nodded." I would be delighted, Damien Alexander," I winked.

He chuckled and grabbed my ass, pulling me close, kissing me once again.

" okay, okay, enough already!" Derrek shouted at us.

I laughed as I pulled away from Damien. Same old boys, still don't like PDA. ( public display of affection)

" Aundreya, I'm so sorry for what I did, I didn't mean to do what I did, I was..."

" Shut up! I don't want to hear your fucking explanation. You don't deserve to even be friends with my boys. Well, you can do what you want with Jayson now I guess. I don't really care anymore. He betrayed me. He stabbed me in the back. He took your side. He chose you. So, me and him are no longer best friends nor friends, or even acquaintances. I am still furious with the rest of MY boys, but Jayson.... I have no words for how much he hurt me. So, have fun." I said, grabbing Damien's hand, and walking away.

Jayson looked crushed, after what I said.

Good, I thought.

" where are we going?" Damien asked from beside me.

I looked at him and smirked. " my house," I winked.

He smiled hugely catching on, and picked me up, running at vampire speed to my house..

***

HEY! So, whacha think they gonna do? ;)

45comments? :) please and thank you!