Chapter 22

Woken 22

Jay took me to the forest near my house, and listened to me while I cried and rambled on about how much Damien hurt me.

I leant against the tree that was closest to me, and just bawled my eyes out.

" how could he do this to me Jay?" I asked.

" I don't know Cupcake. I really don't. It's not like him at all. He loves you more than absolutely anything. It's almost like he was under a spell..." he trailed off, looking like he we thinking really hard about something.

" what is it?" I asked, wiping my tears away.

He shook his head." nothing. I was just thinking,"

" hey, You should take me to the bar," I said.

Jayson looked at me then laughed. " okay, but just for a little while,"

** 4 hours , and 6 bottles of strait vodka later,**

" Aundreya I think it's time to go home now," Jay told me,

I laughed, " oh, jayson jayson jayson, stop using those lips for telling me what to do, and start using those lips for something better," I said, flirtily, stumbling over to him.

" Aundreya stop," he demanded.

I leant up and kissed him hard on the lips.

He pushed me away. " Aundreya! What the fuck are you doing?!" he yelled at me.

I laughed and stumbled out of the bar, " I told you to use your lips for something better."

I heard him groan in annoyance and pick me up, running me back to my house. Or at least that's where I thought he was bringing me. I don't care where he brought me, as long as I was with him, he was so sexy.

" Aundreya, stop looking at me like that. Stop thinking about me like that. I know I'm sexy, and you're not so bad yourself hon. But you're not going to have me. I'm taken remember?And what about Damien?" he said, staring into my eyes.

I pouted. " But you were mine first, and Damien can go die, i dont care anymore. I never loved him," I slurred.

" Aundreya, you're drunk. You don't know what you're saying. You did and do love Damien. More than anything. So just stop talking, before it comes back and bites you in the ass,"

I just pouted as he walked into my house, and put me down immediately, when he saw Cecilia. He smiled went over and kissed her.

" Gross, get a fucking room!" I laughed uncontrolably. I had took a step foreward, and tripped on my own feet, falling to the floor, still laughing.

" is she drunk?" I heard a voice say.

I looked up to see Damien looking at me, a blank look on his face.

I laughed as Jay said, " Bro, she's fucking white girl wasted."

Damien stared at me, his face still blank.

He walked over and helped me

up off of the ground, and walked me upstairs, to my room.

He laid me on my bed and went to walk away but I grabbed his hand. " why did you do that to me?" I whispered, replaying what happened this morning in my head, making tears start to spill.

He sighed." I don't want to talk about this,"

" Baby please," I cried, sitting up, and wrapping my arms around his waist, and kissing his neck.