Chapter 15

Woken 15

Hey guys! So just a reminder to re read the story!! And that I will be posting chap 10 as soon as possible.

Enjoy!

Chapter 15.

Cecilia went and told the cops where I was? Really? What a bitch! If she thinks the cops are going to stop me she's an idiot. I am a million times stronger than every cop in this room.

I looked over at Damien again after glaring at Cecilia and Damien looked really pissed off right now.

I called for jayson in my head and asked him to get the guys to come too. Immediately.

The cop that was holding me kept looking at my chest, that was still bare.What a perv.

" stop looking at my chest you pervert," I sneered at the cop.

The cop glared at me and tightened my handcuffs. It didn't hurt but I pretended it did so he wouldn't get suspicions.

The other police officers grabbed Damien and slammed him up against the wall and started beating him with their night sticks.

" stop! He didn't do anything!" I yelled at the cops that were beating Damien.

" didn't do anything? Yeah right. He kidnapped you, and then tried to rape you, I saw it with my own eyes." the officer holding me said.

" NO! You have it all wrong! He didn't kidnap me! I ran away and he asked if I wanted to stay with him and I agreed. I fell in love with him! When you walked in, we were on our way to having sex!" I yelled trying to get them to stop beating Damien. I lied a little but it was for a good cause. Right?

They stopped and looked at me, shocked.

Then jayson and the boys walked in the living room. When they saw the scene infront of them their eyes widened.

" what the hell is going on here?" Luke asked looking pissed. Jay and the rest had their eyes glued to cecilia, who was still smirking.

" well, this young lady here told us she knew where Aundreya white was. She has been missing for a while, and apparently you boys are the ones who have kidnapped her. And seeing her in her condition right now, half naked, it looks like this boy have raped her too," one cop said, pointing to Damien.

" He DIDN'T rape me!"

Jayson shook his head. " No fucking way are you taking her from us. Sorry." he said.

Then we all lashed out. Damien killed the 3 cops that were on him. I beat the one that had me, after I broke my cuffs. And the rest of the boys killed the rest of the cops.

When we were done there was like 10 cops dead on the floor.

Damien stripped out of his long sleeved shirt and slipped it on me covering me Up before we all turned to Cecilia.

Cecilia was standing there looking still smug like she knew this would happen. Then she snapped her fingers and 2 super buff cops walked in. They were obviously vampires. You could so tell.

Now I was scared. She's not as dumb as she looks. Our eyes widened.

" boys. That's her.The missing girl. I told you I knew where she was," Cecilia said smiling triumphly.

" Cecilia what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled at her.

" keeping you away from Damien and jayson. What does it look like?" she said in a smart ass tone.