Chapter 28

Hey yoooo. Just a quick chapter to get something up :)

I looked at Jayson, confused.

Did...that just happen? Did i do something wrong? Was he mad at me? I saw no reason for him to be mad at me..

" don't worry too much. I'm sure he'll get over it,"

I just nodded and went back upstairs to take a shower.

When i was done, i put on a pair of loose sweat pant like shorts, and a tight pink tank top. I put my hair up in a messy bun, and didn't bother with makeup.

I walked into the livingroom, and sat beside Damien on the couch, hoping his attitude changed.

All my hopes crumbled, and he scooted away from my slightly, and his jaw clenched tight.

What was going on with him? I dont understand. We were literally JUST making love like an hour ago. Not even. And now he's treating me like this? Did he just want a nice fuck when he came back? Was he joking when he asked me to be his girlfriend again? Did he consider us not a couple anymore? I'm so confused.

I rolled my eyes, and got back up, and went into the kitchen, sitting on the counter.

Just then the doorbell rang.

I hopped off the counter and went to the door, wondering who it was.

I swung open the door, to a concerned looking Charlotte. Shit.

" I heard Damien was back?" She said quickly.

" um..." I didn't know what to say.

Suddenly i felt two hands gently grab my waist, and pull me backwards and back deeper into the house.

It was Damien.

He was standing closer than he should, and his hands lingered on my waist, and he moved me.

And then he smiled at Charlotte, and walked up to her, hugging her tight.

" Oh Damien. I'm so glad you're okay," she said, sounding like she was going to cry.

" I'm fine babe," he responded.

Babe? I thought. Ouch.

I clenched my fists and walked into the kitchen, again, and downed 4 bags of blood. My fangs were extended, and i'm sure my eyes were black.

I'm seriously done with all this drama. It's so exhausting. Did he just break up with me?

I totally forgot he was still dating her... So he was two-timing her? And he cheated on her..

UGH WHAT IS GOING ON.

I stayed in the kitchen, knowing if i went out there, with Char being human.. And me being in my vampire state.. I would definitely attack her, and suck her dry.

I missed the warmness and taste of human blood. It was better than anything in the world. And that thought just made me want Char even more.

Just then, Damien flew into the room, looking panicked.

" I have one minute. So listen. I love you. I'm not mad. I didn't dump you. I will explain when i have the time. I'm sorry baby." He rushed and then came up to me, putting his forehead against mine and wrapping his arms around my waist.

" baby you need to calm down." He whispered, and he ran his lips down my face, to my lips, and kissed them gently, before saying " shit" and running out of the kitchen.

What..the..hell.

I was so confused.