Chapter 14.

Woken chap 14

When I finally got home, I went straight to my room.

I wasn't in the mood to be near people. I needed time to think. But I couldn't think about anything. Literally.My thoughts kept going back to that kiss in the forest. It reminded me of how much I actually loved Damien. And how much it hurts to not be in his arms all day,to not talk to him or kiss him or stare into his eyes. I can't even LOOK at him.

And after I walked away from him today.... I don't know if he will still want me. I wouldn't want me.

But its Damien were talking about. He will always be my one true love. Even if he doesn't want me anymore.

I heard voices coming from downstairs. Boys are home. I quickly took a shower washing all the blood off me and put on a pair of sweat pants and I put on the Ed Hardy Tshirt I stole from Jay a while ago. I smiled as I put it on remembering that day, I chuckled remembering when jay kept staring at me because I didn't have a shirt on.

Those were the good days. When me and Damien were on good terms and happy.

I brushed my hair and flashed downstairs. The guys were talking and jay said something and everybody laughed.

" what's so funny?" I asked raising an eyebrow and I walked towards jay and sat beside him on the floor. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

" oh nothing. Just us being retards." Jake said.

I chuckled. " no surprise there," Jake threw a pillow at me as he yelled " HEY!" I laughed and caught the pillow before it could hit me in the face.

" I'm just kidding Jake. Calm your hormones." I said.

Jakes eyes widened. " calm MY hormones? How about you calm YOUR hormones. I could almost smell the hornyness of you and Damien during that kiss in the forest. It was pretty disturbing." he said.

My mouth fell open. If I was still human I would have blushed.He did NOT just say that. I glared at him and glanced at Damien, he had his hand covering him mouth to stop from laughing. You could see the amusement in his eyes.

I smiled a tiny bit and shook my head. I can't believe he just said that... I was NOT horny. Maybe a little turned on... But not horny. Was Damien horny? Did our kiss make him horny? The thought of that made me smirk.

' so my kiss turned you on?' a voice said in my head. I whipped my head around and met the eyes of Damien. He still had his contacts out so I could tell what he was feeling. His eyes were green with a slight tint of pink, meaning, he was amused and he felt love.

I rolled my eyes at him. Well he's teasing me so I don't think he's mad at me anymore.

He winked at me and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. I can't look at Damien anymore, it hurts, and it's hard not to just walk up to him and make him cuddle me, I can't do that, I have to remember what he did to me. I looked away and locked eyes with jayson. He gave me a knowing smile. I stuck my tounge out at him and his smile disappeared.

" don't stick your tongue out at me woman." he said fake glaring.

I kept my tongue out and his glare got fiercer. Then he lunged at me and I squealed. He tackled me and I fell backwards on the floor.

" JAZON MARAZ GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF ME RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at him. He had pinned me to the ground. He laughed.

" I'm not fat cupcake and you know it," he said.