Chapter 6.

Woken chap 6

It's been five days.

With every thought I have about Damien jay or the guys, I fall deeper into depression.

I havnt stopped feeding. I'd feed once then go for another half an hour later. Feeding took the pain away. It numbs the pain.

But it doesn't take it all away. Every thought I have involves Damien. EVERY thought.

I miss him like crazy. I miss his touch, his kiss, his hugs, his voice his smell. I miss him so much it hurts. I'm still so madly inlove with him, reality hasn't kicked in yet. I still cant believe he said we're done. After those words.. I was broken. Beyond fixable. I can't believe he called me a whore. I'm not a whore. You can't help who you like, so technically it's not my fault.

That day keeps coming back into my mind and making me re-live it. I seriously hate my life.

Last night I had robbed a clothing store. I took black spandex short shorts, a tight black tank top and a long black coat that ends right below the middle of my thigh.

And my eyes were no longer violet. They were black. So black that it sent chills down anyones spine when I stare at them. I had turned dark. I am not the same person. I'm not peppy Aundreya anymore. I'm a killer now. I am a true vampire now.

As I walked through the forest, a familliar sent caught my attention. I immidietly ran to it.

Wind blew my hair In my face as I ran to the scent. I stopped and hid in the bushes, watching him.

Jayson.

He looked worried and so very upset. I hurt to look at him. He was walking down the street in shorts and a black Tshirt. The same outfit he wore when I left. He was looking around and calling my name.

I couldn't help what I did next.

I ran to him at vampire speed. I stopped a meter behind him and walked up. I tapped his shoulder and he spun around so fast it made me dizzy. His eyes widened and he stood there, looking at me. It looked like he was searching me. But for what?

I didn't smile when I saw him. But I did feel so overwhelmed that a single tear slid down my face. Jayaon looked at me, pain in his eyes. " cupcake.." he whispered.

Then I cracked. I ran to him and attacked with a furious bone crunching hug. He hugged me back and didn't move an inch.

I cried into his chest as he held me. " I'm so sorry jay. I didn't want to leave. It hurt so much. I didn't want to face him again and you rejecting me hurt too and I couldn't take it. I had to leave you know? Jay please don't be mad at me. Please? I'm sorry I'm so very sorry. " I trailed off into a whisper of sobs.

" I'm not mad sweetie. I'm so glad I found you. I have bee looking for you since you left. Havnt been back to the house yet. I left as soon as Damien came home looking for you. You worried me so much. And I never meant to hurt you when I said I didn't like you. I know you said you wanted me to but.. I couldn't. I love you and i could never hurt you. And I never will. " jay said stroking my hair.

I pulled away and looked at him. I wiped my tears away and went back to my usual state. Jayson finally took the time to look me over. He gasped. " cupcake .. Your eyes. Your outfit."

I rolled my eyes. " yeah, When I left. I went into a deep depression. I feed non stop. I can't get enough blood. I robbed a store and got these clothes. And my eyes were just a plus." I said with a small smirk at the shock on his face.

" No fucking way. You've got to be kidding me." jay said looking at me. Then out of nowhere he attacked me. In defense I moved out of the way and attacked his back.

I punched the back of his head making him fall to the ground. He got back up and went for my face. I grabbed his hand and twisted it. Jayson yelped in pain and I smiled at the sound. He was really weak against me. Must be all the blood I have been drinking. It made me strong.

" sufren." jay said with great power.

I suddenly fell to the ground in agony. My insides felt like they were on fire. Literly. My head felt like it would explode. Like a ton of pressure has been added. I screamed in agony and I suffered on the ground with jay watching me.

" sufren." he repeated. And suddenly the pain was gone. I let out a quick breath of air and started panting. I glared up at jayson making him cringe.

" what the fuck did you do to me?" I said, venom dripping off my words.

" Aundreya. You aren't a normal vampire... " he paused. " your one of the darkest vampires to ever exist. There are others, and you are by far the darkest of them all. What I just said was the spanish word for suffer. It only works on the darkest of vampires. We have a name for these kinds of vampires.. We call them Death Bringers." jay said seriously offering a hand to help me up. I took his hand and looked at him.

" so you were testing me?" I asked shocked. Jayson nodded and I hit him in the arm.

" ow! What was that for?"

" for making feel like I was in a worst place than hell." I said.

Jay smiled a bit. " cupcake. Come home. Please? For me? For Damien?" as soon as he said Damien he looked shocked then a huge ass smile broke across his face.

" Damien." he said again." no way."

" what?" I asked frusterated.

" Damien is your weakness. Nobody in history could ever find any of the Death Bringers weaknesses. But I found yours." he said with a triumph smile.

I looked at him curiously.

" when i said Damien. your eyes turned back to their original color for a split second. That's how you tell ones weakness." he explained.

" oh. Well I don't know if I want to go back. I can't face damien when he hurt me so much. He broke me. I can't get rejected by him again." I said looking away.

" cupcake. Just come home. I bet you'll be suprised and really happy if you do." he said.

I nervously nodded and followed him back to the house.

****

COMMENT

VOTE

BECOME A FAN

COMMENT

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

COMMENT !!!!!!! : D