Chapter 3 .

woken chap 3

chapter 3.

I need to know what the hell is going on. Why do i feel so jealous over celilia? This is so stupid! we already established that we dont have feeling for each other. right?

Oh god! what if I Do have feelings for jay, but i was just denying it and now my heart is telling me that i cant deny it anymore? Oh god that is so bad! what will damien think!? Oh no DAMIEN! i love damien! not jayson!

UGH! why does life have to be so complicated all the time? especially when your a teenager and a girl. I sighed.whatever im not going to think about it.. for now.

I looked up and smiled at cecilia. She smiled back at me and relaxed a little that someone seemed nice enough. " hi cecilia, Im aundreya." i said.

" nice to meet you aundreya." she greeted back. she looked up at jayson and he smiled encouragingly at her and she walked over and sat beside me. I stiffend. She was so close. Her blood was so close. I took a deep breath in, trying ot calm myself. I didnt want to hurt this girl.

ok maybe a little for being with jay but still..im not usually violent. But I guess im not the same aundreya anymore.

I looked over at jayson telling him to get rid of her. He shook his head slightly enough that cecilia couldnt catch it. I got angry then. I felt my eyes cloud over but i could still see clearly.

' cupcake calm down, you need to know how to control yourself. I'm not all that comfortable with it being my girlfriend but she should be ok what with all the vampires in the house,' jay said in my head.

I clenched my jaw. ' dickhead ' i said to him in his mind. He cracked a breathtaking smile, and i had to smile back. I shook my head and looked over at cecilia. she looked slightly uncomfortable with the silence.

" so cecilia, how long have you and jay been dating?" i asked. She smiled relieved.

" um.. about 2 weeks," she said chuckling a bit. i clenched my jaw again. " where did you two meet?" i asked.

" well.. i was walking my dog, when my dog suddenly took off running and dragging me behind,* i smirked at this* , and i bumped into jayson and he helped me with my dog. it a quite funny story actually" she said. when did jay go out? how long was i put for? 2 weeks they were dating? jay has been here almost everyday since i have been here. hmm...

i fake laughed at that story. Cecilia and the guys got into a conversation after that and jay came and sat beside cecilia. he didnt even sit beside me. his BEST friend. I glared at cecilia. Although she didnt seem to notice. she was stealing jayson away from me. For that, i dont like this girl. At all.

i decided to stop acting so weird or someone might notice and ask me about it and then ill have to make up an exuse. i took a silent deep breath and composed myself. I looked over at damien.

He was giving me a questioning look. I just smiled at him. He could see it wasnt real and he nodded his head to follow him upstairs. uh oh. What am i going to say? that i think i like jayson? HELL TO THE NO!

I nodded and followed him upstairs. i looked over at jay and he was smirking at me with those kissable plush pink lips.. NO STOP IT AUNDREYA!

I rolled my eyes and gave him the finger. He chuckled and turned away. I smiled slightly and continued up the stairs. Damien walked into my room and sat on my bed. He motioned for me to sit down beside him. I sighed and closed the door behind me. I walked over and sat beside him.

" whats wrong? Whay were you looking at cecilia like that?" he asked.

" s-she smelt so good. I dont like her. I could end up killing her and i dont want that. It would hurt jay." i said with a slightly shakey voice. He didn't look convinced.