Chapter 19.

Woken chap 19

I got up immediately and ran over to Lucas.

" Luke, what's wrong?" I asked, wiping the tears from his face.

He looked behind me for a second, before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the room next door.

" Princess, you and Damien are okay again, so, you know what that means right?" he asked.

I looked at him confused. " No?"

He sighed, as a few more tears fell. His cheeks were slightly flushed, as he sniffed and looked away for a second before looking right into my eyes.

" Aundreya I have to leave again. I was only here long enough to fix you guys... And then I had to leave again. I'm supposed to be dead, remember?" he said, sadly.

I gasped. No. No no no no. Luke can't leave again. Tears sprung to my eyes.

" Luke, you can't leave me again. You can't. I won't let it happen. " I said, wiping the tears that had escaped.

" Primcess, you nor I have a choice in the matter. If I don't leave willingly, then I will just die again. And I won't be able to come back. Ever. I don't want to leave you Princess. Ever. But I'm going to have too." he said.

I jumped on him, wrapping my arms and legs around him, loving the feel of his warmth, as I cried. " Don't leave me Luke. I couldn't handle a life without you. I'm going to miss you so much," I cried.

He held me so tight I could barely breathe. His warmth was spreading throughout my body, giving me waves of pleasure.

" I know you don't like hearing it, and I know you'll never say it back but.. Princess I love you. I will always love you. No girl will ever compare." he said.

A feeling came over me. And something clicked in my head. Oh my god. I was in love with Lucas.

" I love you too," I whispered.

He gasped quietly, and pulled back to look at me.

" you.. You said it back," he said shocked.

I smiled cautiously and nodded. " yeah. I did. Luke... I just realized.. I'm in love with you too," I whispered, pressing my head against his.

A huge as grin spread across his face. " Oh my god, " he said as he pressed his lips against mine. His warm lips captured mine and I moaned. I love his warmth so god damn much. It feels amazing.

I pulled away from him and got down off of him. " Luke I can't .. I'm sorry," I said, sadly.

" its fine. I totally get it. Your love for Damien is stronger and you don't want to ruin things with him. I get it. I just... I want to have you to myself. Just for one night. That's all I have ever wanted, since I knew I could never have you. I wish I could just have one night where I could cuddle and kiss you and call you mine. Then, at least I would go, a happy man." he said, turning around and starting to leave.

" Lucas wait! I.... I can give you that night. It's not like I would mind either.. I will be only yours for one night. I would do anything to make you happy Lucas," I said.

He turned back around, a huge grin entering his face. He was so dreamy. And in all honestly. He was so much hotter than Damien with his shining amazing deep blue eyes, and sexy messy blonde hair... And an amazing body. I wouldn't might owning all that for a night.

" really? What about Damien?" he asked.

I smiled an shook my head. " he won't know anything. I promise. And I wouldn't mind having all that be mine for a night," I said motioning to him.

He smirked and walked towards me until he was standing infront of me.

" you like all this?" he asked as he lifted his shirt, exposing his beautiful abs. I moaned internally. He was more defined than Damien too. His ab lines were deeper, and he had that V on his hips that I have always wanted to just run my tongue along.

I nodded and ran my finger over his abs making him shiver.

" I love all this," I whispered.

He leant in to kiss me and I leant in as well before quickly pulling away.

" tomorrow night, is our night, not tonight. So you're going to have to wait, to have all of this," I said motioning to myself.

" fine," he groaned.

" mm, you're going to love having me to yourself," I said, seductively.

He chuckled and smirked. " oh really. Whys that?"

I smiled as I lifted my shirt and flashed him my boobs. After a few seconds I pulled my shirt back down and he groaned pushing his body up against mine as he leant in to kiss me again.

" nope," I said, amusement in my voice, and I turned my face.

" god! At least let me touch you," he whispered in my ear as he reached for my boobs.

I laughed and pulled away from him. " tomorrow night," I winked before kissing his cheek and walking out of the room, laughing when I noticed his huge hard on.

" that girl," he said, frusterated. " that beautiful girl," he said again, in a softer more loving voice that made me smile.

I walked back into my room, where Daimen laid, sleeping. I smiled at how cute he looked.

I ran over and jumped on him. He groaned and opened his eyes real wide. I laughed at how funny he looked.

" Baby girl what the hell?" he said, laying me on the bed beside him.

I laughed." I'm sowwy. It was just so tempting," I said in a baby voice.

He chuckled and shook his head.

He closed his eyes again and that's when I had an idea.

I climbed under the blankets and positioned my head between his legs, which were already spread.

" Mm, baby what are you doing?" he asked.

" oh nothing," I said as I leant in and licked his dick,

" ahh," he moaned, and his dick went instantly hard as a rock.

I smiled. He was huge. At least 7 inches or a little more. No wonder he felt so damn good inside of me.

I leant in again, and took the head of his shaft into my mouth, sucking hard.

" holy shit!" he moaned loudly.

" what the fuuuuuucccckkkk!" a new voice yelled.

" oh shit!" Damien yelled, grabbing me out of the blankets and covering his erection.

Derrek stood at the door, looking like he was scarred for life. I chuckled, embarrassed. Oops. Forgot to shut the door.

***

Helllooooo err'budy. Just thought I would put up this chapter. I'm goin to stop asking for comments and votes now. I will just upload when I have the time. Alright? And comments and votes would still be very much appreciated. B)