chapter 13.

Woken chap 13

HELLO!! so I got more than 20 comments actually :) and like 6 of them were all the same from alejandra10. lol. So I would've uploaded sooner but I didn't know what to write so I apologize for the wait.

So here's the chapter. Hope you like it!! :)

Chapter 13.

Aundreyas POV

When I killed Brianna.. I felt both relief that she wasn't going to bother me again, and also the slightest bit of regret.

I regretted it because .. well Damien might still.. have feelings for her. I mean.. he was still dating her before, and why else would he LET her touch him and kiss him like she did before. It hurt to think about that but it was a possibility. I looked at brianna's destroyed body.

I looked over towards the window where Damien,Jayson and Luke were watching. I met eyes with Luke. He gave me a 2 thumbs up while bitting his lip. he looked really hot doing that.. Did I seriously just think that?

Next I looked at jayson who gave me a weak smile.

I took a deep breath, and locked eyes with Damien. He stood there , his eyes boring into mine. He was expressionless.

There was no sign of any emotion on his face or in his eyes. His posture was rigid though.

I waited for him to say something.Or DO something. I waited.and waited. He gave me nothing.

It made me feel like he was mad at me and that he actually DID have feelings still for Brianna. It hurt. alot. Even being a vampire and having no heart.. it felt like my heart had just gotten ripped out of my chest. especially since he watched me make out with Luke, then I come home to find him making out with Brianna. That doesn't exactly make me happy. And he's the one that called her! I'm so fucking done with His shit!

I couldn't take anymore of him hurting me. I'm SO done with Damien.I'm done with life. Life only brings pain.

I looked away from Damien and ran into the forest. I didn't plan to come back either. I'm done with pain. That's all this house has given me. Pain.

I ran into the forest as fast as I possibly could before any of them could come after me. I wanted to be alone. It will make me seem weak.. but I really just want to leave this world.

I don't like what it has brought me. I thought Damien had been in love with me.

I was wrong. Apparently the only guy who was honestly in love with me is Luke. Luke is an amazing guy. And I've already hurt him alot. And jayson.. oh jayson.

You just have to love him. He so nice and funny and good looking. It kills me to leave my boys but.. I have no reason to live anymore. Damien was my reason. And I don't have him anymore.

I ran and ran. Thinking of ways to kill a vampire. I had never really asked about that. But I think a knife to the heart will be fine. A silver knife. Like in the movies. Or was that to kill a werewolf? I don't remember but I'm pretty sure it was to kill a vampire.

Everyones probably coming after me. I'm almost positive Damien read my mind before I ran off.

I ran through the forest and into the streets. It was really bright outside and I had to shade my eyes.

People were walking all over the streets. And I was fighting against my bloodlust. There was so much blood around me.. and I'm still a newborn. I'm positive my eyes were already blood red.

I clenched my jaw and locked my eyes on a little store on the corner. I could see a tiny silver knife in the window.

that's perfect, I thought, smiling.