Chapter 29.

Two days went by, since Damien started being an asshole to me, but says he's not mad, and he loves me, and he didnt dump me... Yet he's with Char..

I don't fully understand the situation.

At the moment, i was laying in bed, just thinking. I've barely been able to sleep in two days. The Damien issue is REALLY getting to me.

I sighed, and decided to was downstairs, and get my heart broken all over again when Damien decides to be a total asshole.

And even worse.. He'll make out with Charlotte infront of me! Who does he think he is?!

Ugh.

As i walked down the hallway and past the guest room where Damien was staying, i heard a loud thump.

Confused, i went up to his door, and opened it a tiny bit so i could see.

I gasped quietly at the sight before me.

Charlotte was against the wall with her ass out, naked, and Damien was behind her, holding her hips, and fucking her super fast. You could hear their soft moans and could see the sweat on their bodies.

It felt like i was stabbed in the heart a million times. Yeah... I am SO fucking done. He better not talk to me, he better not kiss me, he better not touch me, he better not look at me!

How could he do this to me?! After what he said in the kitchen the other day.... What's going on with him?

Me and Damien... were no more.

I will never ever be his lover again. Ever. I swear. I can't take this anymore. He's hurt me enough, and once i get over the heartbreak of losing him... I'll move on, and forget about him.

I continued watching... Not to be a perv, but i wanted to see how intimately he interacted with her.

" oh baby, i'm gunna cum!" He groaned loudly, and started thrusting into her harder.

Tears sprung to my eyes.

" cum inside me Damien, i want to feel that hot cum in my tight pussy! Come on baby!" Charlotte moaned.

" ooooooooohhhh myyyyyyyy gggg-" he stopped what he was saying, and moaned so loud i'm sure the entire street could hear it.

He never moaned like that for me... If he moaned at all...And he never talked to me like that during sex...

Ouch. Maybe he didn't like sex with me?

Just then, Char turned around smiling, and he kissed her, then they started making out.

I was done watching now.

I let the tears spill as i walked slowly down the stairs, and sat on my leather couch beside Stephen. He's the only one i'm not really that close with, so i figured he wouldn't ask me what's wrong.

He looked at me, and when he saw me crying, he looked like he didn't know what to say or do.

" don't say anything. Just leave me." I said quietly, sniffing at the end.

He just nodded and grabbed my hand, giving it a little squeeze, before letting it go.

I don't know what to do now.

Damien cheated on me... In the room across from mine, and wasn't being discreet about it. It's like he wanted me to know what he was doing..

I seriously wanted to crawl into a ball and die. I didn't want to be in this house, i didn't want to be in this city, i didn't want to be in this world anymore. I was done. With everything. With life. He was what i lived for. He was my heart.. And my heart is shattered into a hundred pieces. I dont know what i'm supposed to do now.