Chapter 5 .

Woken chap 5

Don't forget to comment :) and vote :D

Chapter 5.

Jayson stood there, looking freaked as hell. He was literally covered head to toe in blood. He was slightly shaking and his eyes were wide with guilt and anger.

When I screamed jay quickly put a hand over my mouth. " cupcake , please. I need my best friend right now." he pleaded with sad eyes. I let out a shaky breath and nodded. He let go of my mouth and grabbed my hand to lead me downstairs to the kitchen.

" jay.. What the fuck happend?" I asked worried.

Jay sighed and I sat on the counter waiting for him to talk.

" Ok. Um.. I was talking to Cecilia on the phone. And she got really pissed off at me. We started yelling.. She hung up on me and I got really pissed. I went out and.. I .. I killed people. I killed people Aundreya and I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to kill. I was just so pissed .." he trailed off looking so sad.

I jumped off the counter and hugged him, not caring about getting covered in blood. " jay. I don't even know what to say. How many people did you kill?" I asked.

" 3."

I gasped. " three people jay? Wow. What did you guys fight about?"

" she thinks that I have feelings for you. And she's freaking about our kiss that we had. I mean we havnt even been dating a fucking month and she's already acting like a fucking selfish girlfriend." he said, starting to sound angry again.

I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. " jay. If she is stupid enough to yell at you for that, then she isn't good enough for you. " I said.

He looked at me for a second. Before I knew what was happening , his cool smooth lips were pressed on mine. I gasped. I felt slight butterflys. I shouldn't feel like this!

What the hell was he doing !?

He wound his hands in my hair and kissed me harder.

He realized what he was doing and quickly pulled away and stared wide eyed at me.

Then I saw something that I didn't notice before. His eyes were like a light purple color. And his pupils were dilated.

" Jayson Maraz! Are you high ?" I asked exassperated. I didn't know vampires could get high.

He looked away from me. " jay.." I sighed. " go take a shower." He nodded and went upstairs.

When he was upstairs I walked over to the couch and sat down with my knees cuddled up to my chest. I really don't want to like jayson. I mean.. He's my best friend. And he has a girlfriend. And I already know he doesn't feel for me like that.

I sighed and covered my face with my hands. Why oh why did I have to be kidnapped by such gorgeous boys? I hate it. And I feel like such a slut falling for two guys at the same time. I'm a horrible person.

" Aundreya?"

I looked up to a nervous looking jay.

" what?" i asked a little to harshly.

He sighed and came to sit down beside me." I'm so sorry I kissed you. I didn't mean to. I was high.. And pissed off and upset. Cecilia just has this pull on me. I've known her not even a week and I already have strong feelings for her."

" jay it's fine." I said glumly. Jay looked at me curiously. His pupils were back to normal now. Hmm.. I guess vampires recover from drugs fast too.