Chapter 18

Woken

Once we got to my house, Damien put me down long enough to unlock the door, then he picked me up and pressed his lips to mine.

He kicked to door shut and raced up to my room, throwing me on my bed and smirking at my shocked face.

He climbed ontop of me, and kissed me hard. I kissed him back with everything I had. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him down in between my legs.

" excited are we? " Damien smirked when he pulled away.

He watched my face as he pressed himself into me more and started rubbing himself on me.

I closed my eyes and moaned. " shut up ... And kiss me," I managed to say through the pleasure.

He chuckled and kissed me again. He continued to grind on me, getting a little harder.

He grabbed hold of my shirt, and ripped it open. I giggled as he kissed my neck, going further down until he got to my chest, and ran his tongue over my breast, and gently biting my n!pple through my bra making me moan.

" ooooh," I moaned as I tugged at his hair pulling him closer.

I could feel him running his hand up the inside of my thigh.. Getting real close to where I wanted him to touch.

Right when he was about to touch me, he moved his hand back down my leg, and smirked when I groaned in annoyance.

He ran his hand back up my leg, then back down.

I groaned. " Baby please touch me," I whispered.

He immediately stopped sucking on my chest and looked intently into my eyes.

" where?" he asked, quietly, smirking.

" anywhere and everywhere," I whispered, back.

As soon as those words left my mouth, his hand was between my legs and rubbing me through the fabric of my jeans.

" I bet this would feel a lot better if you took your jeans off baby." he whispered into my ear.

I quickly reached down and unbuttoned my jeans and ripped them off of myself,

" Damien please, make me scream your name," I moaned as he ripped my thong off and rubbed my core, it felt so good. I don't even know how to explain how it felt.

" you're so wet," he whispered, as his middle finger found my cl!t.

I arched my back and moaned so loud I almost screamed. " Ohh my gooodddddd!" I moaned.

" feel good?" Damien asked huskily, with a touch of amusement in his voice,

" fuck yeah baby. Don't stop." I panted.

He rubbed my cl!t faster, and I was going crazy. " oh, oh, oh," I moaned over and over. I could feel my cl!max building up inside of me.

And then all of a sudden Damien stopped. " what are you doing? Don't stop! " I panted.

" oh.. I think you'll like this a lot better," he said, and he moved down on the bed, and put his head between my legs and rolled his tongue around on me.

" Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit!" I moaned loudly, as i grabbed his hair and pulled it as hard as I could.

After a minute or two, I felt his tongue slip inside of me, then out, then in again as deep as he could get it,

" oh god, Damien keep doing that!," I moaned.

He started thrusting his tongue in and out of me faster, and after a couple of minutes, my back arched on its own accord and I climaxed.