Chapter 32

When i got back to Jacobs house, he was waiting for me on the sofa.

He looked up at me when I walked in.

" sooo, what happened?" He asked.

"Damien told me he couldn't love without me and all that, then he kissed me. " I answered, sighing and flopping on the couch beside him.

"What did you do?" He asked.

I paused for a seconds before saying,"I kissed him back,"

"Aweh aund-"

"I couldn't help it okay?! I'm just so in love with him. You don't understand how deeply i'm in love with him. Even after what he did, i couldn't stop myself from kissing him back. I couldn't." I said, looking at his black carpeted floor.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. " okay i'm sorry, but you need to learn some self control when it comes to him. He obviously knows the effect he has on you, and he uses that to his advantage. He knows you'll come back eventually. And I think he's going to use his broken heart against you, to get you to come back."

" Damien wouldn't do that.. I hope. He looked genuinely heartbroken and like he meant every word he said." I replied in his defense.

" yeah... Well, was Charlotte there?" Jacob asked.

"No... Hm, why wasnt she there? And why wasnt Damien acting like an asshole to me? Ugh he's so freaking confusing"

Jacob looked at me, " you really should have heard his explanation Aundreya. It could have explained all of his actions, and you two would be happily together right now, not heartbroken as hell,"

I thought about what he said. And he was totally right. I really should have heard Damien out. I really regret not listening to him. I was dying to know what was going on, but i was also hurting because of the way he was treating me. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Here, how about this.. When you go back home in a few days, pull Damien aside, and demand an explanation. Then depending on his answer, you make the decision as to if you really believe him, and want to give him one more chance." Jacob said after a few moments of silence.

" yeah, that sounds like a great plan. How do you give such amazing advice?" I asked, flashing my charming smile in his direction, which i knew got to him because of how his eyes got all dreamy as he looked at me.

"I don't know, i'm just good at advice giving," he said.

"So, what are we going to do for the rest of the night?" I asked, getting comfy on the sofa.

"Um.. We could watch movies and eat like popcorn and candy and stuff?" He asked.

"Sounds fun," I smiled.

I didn't want to eat the junk food, but i will anyways. I don't want to be rude.

So for the rest of the night, me and Jacob watched like 5 different movies and ate 3 bags of popcorn and a bunch of other junk food, until we both passed out on the couch.

I woke up the next morning, in the guest bed of Jacobs house. Aweh did he carry me in here? Thats sweet.

I stretched, and got out of bed, stripping out of my clothes from yestersay, and putting on some pink booty shorts made from the same material as sweatpants, and a white tube top, with a nude bra. I put my hair into a ponytail and went to see if Jacob was awake.

I found him in the kitchen making some food.

He smiled when me saw me, "morning" he greeted.

"Hey" i smiled.

"So, how are you?" He asked.

I sighed, "missing Damien."

" Aundreya, i REALLY think it's a good idea for you to be away from him for a few days. I know you miss him, but it will be a good thing. Maybe you'll change your mind about leaving him forever"

"I don't know Jacob. He's hurt me alot, and i hate it. I dont know if i cant handle him hurting me even more,"

"I think you should hear him explanation about what happened, and then decide."

I just shrugged my shoulders and went to sit in the livingroom.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

My eyebrows pulled together as i got up and opened the door.

Damien stood there, looking relieved.

SO sorry for the late reply!! I appreciate your guys' patience. Next chapter will be up sooner than later. Love you all :)