Chapter 27

I waited for like an hour, and finally, Damien walked through the door, dripping wet, with only a towel barely covering his torso. I couldnt help but stare at that sexy 8-pack of his. I definetly missed that. He was so defined and muscular. Ugh. He's so perfect.

" You can stop staring now babe," he said, smirking.

I smiled sheepishly. " Sorry, i just missed... wait, babe?"

He smiled and sat down beside me on my bed. " Yes. Babe. Baby. Babygirl. My girlfriend. anything you would like to be called."

I stared at him. Girlfriend? Did that mean he wanted us to be together again?

Reading my mind, obviously, he nodded, and my heart rate quickened.

Then a quizzical look came to his face. " Aundreya...you have a heart beat." he said.

I paused, listening, and the gasped a little. I did. why? Im supposed to be dead. Vampires dont have heartbeats!

" What the hell..." i muttered, confused.

A look of realization came across Damiens face. " It's my fault. I was away from you for a month. And so you started to return to your human form. I guess i forgot to tell you this, but every month that your soulmate is away from you, you turn a little bit human. and clearly in the month i was away from you, you developed a heart beat." he explained.

I just nodded, letting that sink in.

He changed the subject," Sooo, is that a yes to becoming my girlfriend again?"

I smiled hugely. " of course Damien" i said, and i straddled his lap, and kissed him hard on the lips.

He layed back on the bed so i was laying ontop of him, as we continued to make out. His lips were so soft, i missed his lips. He was such a good kisser i couldnt even handle it.

His tongue slipped into my mouth, and I moaned quietly. Oh my gosh.

I reached down and ran my fingers over his defined stomach. Mmm. So hard and muscular and sexy. When my hand got to his waist, where the towel loosely sat, i slowly took it off.

He moaned as i staddled his naked waist. " Baby, i need you," he whispered huskily, looking into my eyes.

I just smiled, and satisfied his needs.

**

After we were done, i lay my head on his chest, my heart racing, and my breath coming out in short pants.

" Wow. I almost forgot how good you were," he whispered.

I giggled and kissed his chest. " Good thing i reminded you,"

He wrapped his arms around my small body, and kissed my head, then got out of bed and got dressed.

I pouted.

He chuckled," I have to go say hi to the boys,"

" Damien they can wait, please just spend tonight with me. Please? You have no idea how depressed and heartbroken i was when you left. I love you. Please just be with me for tonight? You can see the boys tomorrow. I want you to myself tonight." I said.

He hesitated, but nodded, and climbed back into bed with me.

" I love you," he said, as he kissed my neck.

" I love you too. But... now can you tell me what happened with you while you were gone? You looked terrible and you didnt seem like yourself. You didnt even sound like yourself. Then you had a shower and you were fine. Explain" i said.