Chapter 16.

Hello hello : ) thanks for all the AMAZING comments. I can't wait to read all your guys' feedback.

ENJOY!

Woken Chapter 16.

Cecilia. CECILIA?!

Why? Was he over me? Did he ever really love me? Was it all a trick to get in my pants? He was a player after all.

I just stared at the two. Cecilia was standing in front of Damien, with Damien's hands on her shoulders. What the hell is going on? WHY, is he touching her? WHY, is he even near her after what she did?

Cecilia looked terrified, and Damien looked, emotionless. He didn't show any emotions. But I could see through his mask.

I could see the relief on his face.

But honestly, right now, I didn't want to see him, or talk to him. At all.

Don't get me wrong, I was estatic that he was here, I wanted nothing more than to run up to him and kiss the hell out of his lips, but I'm not going to.

The fact that almost a month went by, without ANY contact with any of the guys, hurt horribly.

Jayson said that he would try and get me back, and Damien said that he would do anything in his ability to get me back, and Luke is supposed to be in love with me, why didn't at least he, try and contact me?

3 WEEKS! No contact. You have no idea how much that hurt me.

Suddenly, Damien broke into a huge, breathtaking grin. And his eyes changed to pink.

It was so tempting to just run up to him. But I couldn't. I couldn't forgive him so easily this time. He says he loves me. He's not showing it.

It took all my strength, but I took a deep breath, turned away and kept walking.

I didn't look back to see the reaction on his face. I didn't want to see. I can just imagine the hurt on his face.

" Aundreya!" I heard his amazingly attractive voice yell after me.

I almost died, at the sound of his voice. I haven't heard it in almost a month, and I was so used I hearing it everyday, and seeing him everyday, and kissing him everyday. I missed him so much it was painful.

I walked a little faster, not wanting him to catch up to me, and touch me. Because I know that if he touches me, I'm going to crack.

I could hear his footsteps coming after me. I panicked and ran as fast as I possibly could, away from him.

And it tore my heart out to do so. But I needed to do it.

I kept running, I ran until I came to the club I was going to go to tonight.

I looked at my watch. 9:10.

Damn. What am I supposed to do for a half an hour?

I sighed and sat down at the entrance.

My hands were shaking. I haven't been drinking blood, so I'm weak. Almost, human, weak. Yeah. I'm not human, or turning human, that's impossible. But I'm almost as weak as one.

Which for me, being the darkest death bringer, is not a good feeling. At all.

I rested my head on the concrete wall and closed my eyes, sighing.

I sat there, for about 10 minutes, before I felt a hand on my leg. My eyes snapped open, and I was overwhelmed by what I saw.

Luke, and Jayson, were sitting beside me. Looking as happy as a little kid on Christmas morning.