Chapter 8 .

Woken chap 8

Chapter 8.

I seriously hate this Marc kid. I don't like him at all. Damien is mine, and only mine. Not marcs. He had no right to slap me. But he did. And now he's going to regret it.

I walked closer to him, a menacing look on my face. My eyes as black as black can get,my skin snow white,my fangs extended.

Not a pretty sight. Marc looked terrified and he stumbled backwards. " you really shouldn't have slapped me, Marc." I said sweetly but vemomusly.

" I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to." he stuttered. I lightly laughed. A dark laugh.

" and why don't I believe that Marc?" I smiled, still glaring at him.

I heard shuffling of footsteps and whispers behind me. " what's going on?" I heard jay whisper to a cocky looking Damien.

" well, me and Aundreya were making out and then Marc came. He pulled her away and said that I'm his. Aundreya got mad and yelled at him and he slapped her. Then here we are with a very pissed off Aundreya and a very scared Marc. " Damien said.

I looked over at them and they all flinched. I smiled at them and they all smirked and smiled back at me.

I turned back to Marc who was scurrying to the door. I chuckled and flashed to his side faster than a normal vampire. Marc squeeled like a girl and jumped a foot in the air.

" now now Marc, where do you think your going?" I asked into his ear and turning him around.

He shivered under me. I smiled. I closed my eyes and listened to his heartbeat. Hmm.. He's half human. Lovely.

I opend my eyes and wrapped my arms around Marcs waist. Then I threw him against the wall and watched as he crumpled to the floor groaning in pain. I walked over and picked him up shoving him into the wall making his blonde hair fall into his brown eyes. If Damien went that way, Marc wouldn't stand a chance. He's really not very attractive.

I grabbed his hands and brought them up to my mouth and kissed them. Before snapping his wrists and watching him scream in agony. I smiled widely at the sound. " oh how I love the sound of screams," I muttered.

Marc looked at me with agony in his eyes. Then he spat in my face. Gross.

Then I lost it. I wiped the spit away and broke both of his arms before I sunk my teeth into his neck while he screamed. He tasted disgusting. But I had to kill him. I could stop even if I wanted to.

I sucked him dry and walked to the door dragging him with me. Then with all my strength I threw his lifeless body into the woods. I slammed the door shut and wiped my mouth as I walked into the living room.

All eyes were on me.

" what?" I asked.

The guys burst out laughing. " cupcake. You were so pissed off it was crazy. Over some stupid little thing too. You fucking killed him! Did you know how scary you looked? When you looked at us when you were in your killing state, we all flinched. We thought you might kill us too." jay said.

" I would never hurt you guys," I said seriously.

They smiled and Damien came up to me smiling hugely. " what?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. " did you know, you look very sexy when your pissed like that?" he said.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

" thank you Damien. But flattery won't make you get it in tonight," I said. The guys laughed and Damien smirked.