Chapter 7 .

Woken chap 7

Chapter 7.

I didn't want to admitt it.. But I'm SO nervous about going back to the house. I've been away for like 5 days now. Will they be mad? Will they still talk to me? Will Damien talk to me? Is he still mad? Why was he looking for me when he came home?

All these questions went through my head on the way. And I knew jay was reading my mind because he was smirking and shaking his head.

Get out of my head , boy.

I thought. Jay chuckled and looked back at me with amusement. " cupcake, if the guys really love you like they say they do, They will be happy you are back and they will talk to you. When I left they all wanted to come look for you too but I said no. Believe it or not.. Damien wanted to come too. " he said.

" the guys have never said they loved me." I pointed out. Jay smirked. " not to your face."

I smiled. " still think he's gay." I muttered under my breath looking away from Him.

" I heard that. " jay said looking over his shoulder at me. I smiled innocently but couldn't help but laugh. Jay laughed with me.

I walked a little faster and took his hand in mine. In a friendly gesture. Nothing more. He looked at me quizzically

and smiled after a few seconds. He squeezed my hand and I squeezed back.

" so jayson, did you and Cecilia make up?" I asked. He smiled wider at the sound of her name. Wow. He's really falling hard. He nodded. " yes we did."

He just left it at that. " come on jayson! I'm a girl! I need details!!" I said frusteratedly. Jay rolled his eyes. " you can get all the juicy details from her." he said.

I sighed angrily. I still don't like that bitch.

Jay looked at me scowling. I guess he heard me calling her a bitch? I chuckled at him. His face scrunched up in confusion.

" what's funny?" he asked.

I laughed lightly again. " your so whipped." I said.

His scrunched face broke into a smile. " I know. Love is great isn't it?" he asked.

My smile faltered and I looked away from him. Fighting tears. I'm a vampire! Why am I so emotional!?

" newborns are always emotional. Your a girl so it's worse." jay said. I was still looking at the ground and kicking rocks blocks away with as much force as I could.

Love Hurts. I thought to myself.

I was suddenly pushed up against the wall and looking to big brown eyes. " cupcake, dont think that Damien doesn't love you anymore. He loves you very much and never forget that. I've never seen Damien so whipped over a girl. Actually, correction. He's NEVER been whipped on anyone. He was just upset that day. He was being jealous of me is all. Don't feel hurt by his words. Yes they were hurtful, but when Damien is angry, he will do and say things he doesn't mean." jay said looking into my eyes.

I slowly nodded and attacked jay in a hug. " jay. You have no idea how much you mean to me. Your the bestest friend anyone could ever have." I said.

I pulled away and smiled at jay. A smile that he gladly returned. Then we walked on towards the house.

----- infront of the house -------

OH SHIT! I was so nervous. Why am I so nervous. I stopped right at the front door. Staring at it.

jay rolled his eyes at me. " it's just the guys cupcake. Stop being so nervous."