Chapter 34

The next day I woke up feeling really out of it. Not knowing what Damien's explanation was is really starting to get to me.

"2 more days" I told myself before searching the house for Jacob.

"Hey" he smiled as I walked into the living room.

"Hi" I said, sitting beside him.

"How are you feeling?"

"I don't even know," I sighed. "Can we not talk about this? I'm supposed to be clearing my head"

"Yeah sure. So what do you want to do?" Jacob asked.

"Well.... I haven't eaten in a while.." I said, looking at him sheepishly.
He chuckled and nodded, craning his neck to the side.

I moved my face close to his neck and breathed in his scent, before slowly sinking my teeth into his flesh.

His sweet blood oozed into my mouth, and it was fantastic.

After a few minutes I pulled away and wiped my lips. His blood made me feel good. Happy. And I was grateful because I wasn't sad anymore.

"You taste so good" I said to him.

He laughed, rubbing his neck. "Glad you think so."
****

The rest of the day went by in a blur. We just sat on the couch and watched TV. That's pretty much it.

I was currently sitting on the guest room bed, thinking about Damien. He was so hot. His bleach blonde hair, his dark eyes, his breathtaking smile, his sexy voice, his glorious, muscular body. Ugh. He is a piece of work that boy. He is so perfect. I can't believe I actually had the chance to call him mine. I never thought anything like this would ever happen. I wanted him so much it's insane. I can't even explain how much I wanted..needed him. I loved him more than words could describe. I wanted him back so bad, but I couldn't.

Maybe I'll feel differently once I hear him out.. But I don't know.

My thoughts suddenly went to when I saw him and Charlotte having sex. That hurt me so bad to watch.. The way he was moaning, and pillow talking... He's never done that with me. Maybe she was better in bed? Ugh. I don't think it should big me this much. But it really does. Makes my heart clench. Not in a good way either.

I sighed and laid down under the covers, attempting to fall asleep.
**

The next 2 days went by surprisingly slow. But Jacob was right. It did clear my head. I didn't feel so messed up.

And I was so excited to see Damien again. See Jayson, and jake. And Derrek and Stephan. And Luke too. I haven't talked to him since I broke up with him. I think I should. He's probably really hurting. I felt so bad for doing what I did to him.. But dumping him was the best way to go. I wasn't ready to have a boyfriend.

"Well Jacob, thank you so much for helping me out, and listening, and giving me amazing advice, and letting me drink from you. You're a great friend. I'll come visit soon okay?" I said, hugging him tight, before opening the door and walking out.

I was infront of my house in the matter of seconds.

I took a deep breath, and opened the door, to be greeted by long, muscular arms wrapping around my body.

" I missed you so much baby girl" Damien said to me.

I smiled, but pushed him away. "Damien, we aren't together. Please stop acting like we are." I said, walking towards the living room to see the boys. They all hugged me and welcomed me back.

I took a deep breath and turned to Damien, motioning to go upstairs. I think me and him should talk now.

He followed me to my room and closed the door.

"I'm listening," I said.

"Aundreya, we don't have much time to talk. Charlotte will be here soon, so I'll make this quick. When I found out you fucked Luke, it broke my heart. I never thought you could ever do something like that to me. I was so hurt. And I think the council took that as an opening to start controlling me. When I went to my room, Charlotte was there, naked. Waiting for me. The council sent her, to keep us apart. It's illegal for two death bringers to be together. I don't know why, but it is. And I tried to hide us, but too many people found out. Charlotte is their spy. She's here to make it so we aren't together. The way I've been acting... It's all a show. I don't mean to glare at you, or be a total asshole to you. It's just to keep the council happy. When Charlotte isn't here, we can be together, but when she is, I can't even look at you the way I do now. I have to glare. And I know you saw me and her fucking a while ago. Baby I'm so sorry you had to see that, but to be honest, I hate having sex with her. You're the best in bed, and no girl can compare to that. It feels wrong being with her, but I have to. Or bad things will happen. I can't explain how sorry I am." He explained.

A minute went by, I was silent. Letting everything sink in. All of a sudden I wasn't so mad at him.

I took a step foreword and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him gently. " that's a great explanation. I love you Damien."

He smiled and hugged me tight. I stepped back for a second.

"Um babe, I have a question" I said, embarrassed.

"You can ask me anything,"he said, grabbing my hand.

"Um. When you were fucking Charlotte... You were moaning extremely loud and saying dirty things to her...you never did that with me. Why not?"

"Oh. Um. Well, truthfully I didn't think you liked that for one, and for two, it was just for show. I didn't enjoy it that much." He said.

"Damien. Dirty talk turns me on so much. Please start dirty talking me when we fuck. It'll drive me insane" I said.

He smirked and wrapped his arms around me pulling me close. "I'll keep that in mind" he winked before kissing me.

"Can we fuck right now?" I asked quietly.

He gripped my ass and pulled my waist into his. "Do you want me baby?" He asked.

I nodded, staring into his eyes.

"Do you want my big cock inside you?" He asked huskily.

"Please. Take me now" I said stepping back and stripping my pants and tshirt off.

I laid on the bed, trying to be sexy. And apparently it was working, I could tell by the bulge in Damien's pants and the look of lust on his face.

He climbed onto the bed and laid down, his head hovering over my core.

He ripped off my thong, and said,"let me taste you baby" before leaning down and licking me.

I moaned and arched my back, gripping my pillow. Holy fuck.

He continued to eat me out, for probably half an hour. I was moaning uncontrollably. He had an extremely talented tongue.

I could sense I was coming close.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

I felt him slide his tongue inside me, and it killed me. I arched my back, and moaned Damien's name as my legs quivered over his shoulders.

Oh god that was amazing.

"Did you like that?" He said, coming up and kissing me.

"Holy shit yes. I didn't know you were so good at that. Oh my god." I said breathless.

He chuckled, "I'll do it more often then"

"Please do. Oh god." I said.

"Can I fuck you now?" He whispered in my ear.

I shivered and nodded my head.

He smiled and took off his clothes, and laid down on the bed, grabbing my hips and pulling me ontop of him. Oh gosh he wants me ontop. I've never been on too before. I'm kind of nervous.

Damien could sense my nervousness and winked at me, lifting me up, guiding his dick to my entrance, and pulling me back down.

I moaned and grabbed his shoulders for support.

I started moving my hips up and down, and grinding into him, making him groan and close his eyes.

"Oh baby you're so good with your hips. Fuck you feel so good," he groaned.

I smiled and rode him faster, and harder.

His moans got a little louder and he would thrust up and meet my hips, making him go deeper inside me.

Oh god this was amazing.

"I'm gonna cum baby. Where do you want me to cum?" He panted.

I hoped off of him and kneeled down, taking his dick in my mouth, and sucking him off until he came in my mouth with a loud moan.

He pulled out of my mouth and grabbed me, putting me beside him, and cuddling up to him.

"Man...that was fucking perfect. Oh my god. You were AMAZING for your first time on top. I think I'm going to have to make you ride me more often" he smirked.

I laughed, not saying anything because I was so tired.

"I love you Aundreya White. Forever and always," he said, grabbing my hand and putting the promise ring back on my ring finger. I smiled hugely and wrapped my arms around him immediately and kissed him.

"I love you too. Until the day I die."