Chapter 31

" what was that all about?" Someone asked.

I looked at the opposite couch where the guys were sitting, and discovered they were all staring at me.

" me and Damien are done. For real this time. I'm not going back. I can't. I'm done." I whispered before going up to my room.

I sat on my bed for a minute, just thinking, when a thought came to my head.

Jacob.

Jacob would listen to me and give me great advice.

I opened my window and jumped out, not going out the front door because i didnt wanna worry the boys or anything.

As soon as i was outside, i ran to his house. I was at his door in less than 5 seconds.

I knocked on the door.

It was silent for a few moments, and then the door opened, revealing a girl, wearing nothing but a huge tshirt. She was cute.

"Um.. Is Jacob home?" I asked.

She stared at me intently as she called Jacobs name.

He was behind her in no time with his arms around her waist and nuzzling her neck. I chuckled.

" who is this?" The girl asked, jealousy clear in her tone.

He looked up at me, and locked his eyes on mine.

He looked surprised. "Oh, uh, this is my friend Aundreya."

"Oh" was all she said.

He whispered something in her ear, and she looked upset, but nodded and went back into the house.

He smiled at me, "come in"

I smiled in return and walked inside. He had a cute little house. It had a homey feeling. It was small and well.. Perfect.

" you bounce back fast" i smirked at him.

He blushed a little. " A man has needs, hun"

Just then the girl came back down the stairs, wearing black skinny jeans and a black tank top, and she glared at me, kissed Jacob, and walked out the door.

I laughed, "does she hate me?"

" She's just worried because you're like, fucking gorgeous, and she's average," he shrugged. I smiled.

He sat down on the couch and ushered for me to sit down too.

"So what brings you to me?" He asked, looking me in the eyes.

I looked away. " Just needed someone to talk to," i said.

I felt a warm hand grab my own and hold it in theirs. His warmth felt so amazing.

"Tell me everything"

"Me and Damien are done. For good. I'm not going back, ever. I can't," i started tearing up again as i told him what happened.

He just listened as i vented and cried.

When i was done, it was silent for a moment before he said, "i think you just need to get away for a few days. Get away from the house. Get away from Damien. Get away from everything. Stay here for a few days. It will help you figure everything out"

I thought about it. Should i? It sounds like a good idea...I can drink from him whenever I want, talk to him whenever I want.. Sounded like a good plan. But I didnt tell the boys i was even going out..

"Ugh. Okay. Ill stay. 3 days max."

He smiled, and patted my back as if i was a bro. "Good, you can sleep in the guest room"

***

I sat in my new room, just looking around.

What did i just agree to? The boys will be worried sick. I have to go back for a few minutes and tell them i won't be back for a few days.

I went to tell Jacob that i was going home for a few minutes. He reluctantly let me go. I had 15 minutes max.

When i got home, i was greeted to a bawling Damien, laying on my sofa.

I breath caught in my throat at the sight.

Where was everyone else?

"Damien?" I whispered, staring at him.

He lifted his head quickly, with a broken expression on his face.

"Aundreya, can we talk?" He asked, sniffing and wiping his face.

I stiffened, "I-I, um.. Damien, i don't think there's anything more to say."

Damien was infront of me in a second, staring into my eyes.

"Baby, please.." He whispered as he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

I didnt pull away. I couldn't. And he took that as an invitation to kiss me.

He leant in and pressed his lips against mine. As an automatic reaction, i kissed him back, i couldn't stop myself.

When he pulled away, he looked down at our hands as he linked them together.

"Aundreya, as much as you try to hide it, i know what I do to you. I know how you feel about me and i know how much it's hurting you to leave me. It's hurting me ten times more baby. Please don't leave me. I can't lose you. I can't. I can't live without you. You're my everything and I...."

"Damien stop. You and me...are finished," I said, i gave his hand a light squeeze and went to my room to pack a bag.

When i came down, Damien was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"I'm leaving for 3 days." Was all i said before i left.