Chapter 35

**WARNING extreme sexual content**

When I woke up, Damien was gone.
Oh god, I guess I passed out.

I sighed and got up, putting my clothes back on, dreading the thought of going downstairs and seeing Charlotte all over my man.

I quickly fixed my hair and then headed downstairs.

When I walked into the living room I was greeted by Char and Damien making out..

I ignored the pain in my chest and say down beside Jayson, who looked at me and smirked.
I gave him a confused look and he chucked quietly and shook his head.
"You and Damien need to keep the volume down. We don't want to hear you guys screaming each others names," he said.

I slapped a hand over my face and leant back into the couch, embarrassed.

I could hear the faint laugh of Damien from the other side of the room.
Were we seriously that loud? Oops.
**

A few hours later, Charlotte left because she had some errands to run. Thank god too, I was craving the lips of my boyfriend.

As soon as the door closed behind her, I ran over to Damien and crashed my lips against his. I could feel him smile into the kiss.
He wrapped his arms around me and held me close while slowly sliding his tongue into my mouth.

" okay, fucking seriously you guys? Go upstairs if you're going to be like that." A voice said. I don't really care who said it, all I want to do is kiss Damien.

As a response, Damien picked me up, and walked me upstairs.

He put me down on my bed and laid between my legs, kissing me once more.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear as he pulled away from my lips slightly to trail kisses down my neck.

I smiled, "I love you too."

As he was kissing my neck, I felt him slowly slide his hand up my shirt.

He was doing everything so slowly..so sensually..so lovingly..

When his hand finally reached my bra, he slid his hand around to my back, and unclasped it. He brought his hand back to my front, and gently ran his hand over my breast, rubbing my nipple with his thumb as he was doing so.

I moaned quietly, and felt him smirk against my neck.

"Your moans are so hot," he said, gently biting and sucking on my neck, obviously attempting to give me a hickey.

My response was to flip us over so I was on top, and pull my top and bra off.

He smiled as I took control.

"Your moans are hot too," I said, gripping the top of his T-shirt and ripping it open, revealing his glorious 6 pack.

"Fuck you're so sexy baby," I said before leaning down and kissing down his chest. His breathing got a little faster the lower I went.

When I got to the waistband on his pants, I ran my tongue along the skin right above it, causing Damien to moan quietly.

I slowly unbuttoned his pants, and slid them down to his knees.

Now I could clearly see how aroused he was, due to his huge hard-on. When I say huge..I mean huge. Damien is probably 8-9 inches.

I slid my hand up his thigh, and then over his crotch. I grabbed his dick and starting stroking it through his boxers, causing him to moan and thrust his hips upward slightly.

" you made me cum so hard with your mouth yesterday.. It's my turn to make you cum,"

I leant down and gripped the top of his boxers with my teeth, pulling them down over his huge, throbbing member.