c h a p t e r. 28

"Why doesn't hatred kill desire? I would have given anything to sleep. I would have behaved like a schoolboy if I had believed in the possibility of a substitute. But there was a time when I had tried to find a substitute, and it hadn't worked." -Graham Greene

chapter 28

"Love?" Castor calls him, digging a phone the musician knows isn't his out of his pocket. "I'm going to go talk to Fly."

Jazz can't help but to pout-- he likes Flynn as a human well enough but he doesn't like Flynn as a human around his boyfriend. His god, apparently, knew him too well because he rolls his eyes and says "Don't get jealous, he has nothing on you."

Mhm, sure, Jazz thinks, and crosses his arms as he watches the celestial stand knowing he wasn't allowed to follow. Because he was extremely clumsy when his private plane wasn't even moving yet, Cas put a 'ban' on him moving around unless he needed the bathroom.

Which was fair, because he already accidentally elbowed Axel in the back of his head, stepped on Tio Eli's foot, chest bumped Lavender-- Law and Eli's oldest daughter and Dela's girlfriend-- into an empty seat and, embarrassingly, accidentally got knocked off his feet and sat on the star while trying to get to his own seat.

"Be back soon?" Jazz can't help to ask-- not knowing how long his jealousy and curiosity will last until he loses control and breaks the one rule his boyfriend gave him.

Castor nods and, realizing by his green he thinks the conversation is done, he points to his lips and purses them slightly.

Pausing slightly before leaning over and pecking his lips, Castor's soft mouth moved over to kiss his right dimple as well before he asked, "Happy now?"

Yeah, but like, not satisfied.

"Um..." Jazz shakes his head and gestures to his face. "Here please."

"You're pointing to your entire face." His god raises a rather dubious and amused eyebrow.

Nodding excitedly, he lets his smile break into a grin that makes Castor shake his head humoressly at him. Kneeling by his seat, enough that they were at face-level with one another, the celestial begins to do just as he asked-- warm lips kissing all over his face, giving his lips a few pecks too until Jazz's whole body heated up and he was a giggling mess.

"I'm not asking again," Castor's words only made him pout for less than a second before his grin was back full force, the giddy feeling in his chest well overriding the jealousy. "I'm gonna be gone, but I'll be right back."

Giving him one last warning glare, that wasn't very effective due to the soft smile on his lips, and moved across the plane's large rows to get to where Flynn and Scarlette were sitting.

Jazz watches his god's green mix and pull back from Flynn's energetic silver christmas-tinsel looking song and Scarlette's soft yellow one, seeing them talk for a couple seconds that makes Fly's colors go a little worried.

Castor's changes too, going a little bit angry, a little but olive, and pine all around.

The musician finds it really, really hard to stay sitting when his papa joins the conversation, his soft pink tinting a bit darker with concern and when his Tio Law joins and his bright blues look the same whenever someone mentions his papa's horrible parents.

Then Scar joins the conversation, all daisies and marigolds and sunshine but does not look happy, albeit a tiny bit amused, at the conversation.

So he, slowly, gets out of his seat and walks to where they were sitting, only stumbling a couple times as he passes Dela and Lavender who snickered at him, and in return he flipped them off.