c h a p t e r. 34

"It's wonderful to feel desired. There's a sense of power in it, really." -Nancy Horan

chapter 34

"Wait," Axel pressed his hands together, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "I can actually fight you?"

Jazz crosses his arms, eyes narrowing as he looks the stupid D'Silvetta up and down, "You can if you don't explode from excitement, dummy."

"I'm not a dummy," He pointed at the musician. "You're the dummy, ugly."

There were on the beach a couple hours after the nightmare happened, Castor was right next to him, talking to Fly and Scar while him and Axel set the rules up with Nyx and Anadi-- who were all too amused to watch their best friend or boyfriend get his ass kicked.

"Shut up, A," Anadi sighed out, shoving her boyfriend's side. "You know damn well JJ looks better than you ever will."

"Oh, I know," Axel smugly replied, pretending to look his friend up and down. "He's smexy."

"I'm literally going to hurt you," Nyx warned, mint eyes narrowed at her bestie. "If you ever fucking call my little brother that again."

"Oh, come on," The stupid D'Silvetta whined, hazel eyes light with laughter. "Cutie doesn't mind and I get to annoy Cas with it."

"Stop annoying my butterfly," Jazz jabs his cheek-- and the little fucker bites him! "Ow, Axel! No biting, you walnut!"

Axel just laughs, manically so.

"Now I'm really going to kick your butt," He mutters, wiping the spit off of his hand with the stupid D'Silvetta's shirt. There were literal teeth marks on his skin. This dude is wacky.

"That's one way to make my ass sore," Axel breathes out, a chuckle to his voice, hands on his knees as he struggles to breath. Anadi was laughing too and Nyx looked completely unimpressed-- she was used to his bullshit by now.

Looking him dead in the eyes for a second, Jazz grabbed his entire face in his hand and pushed, sending him flat onto his ass and staring up at the sky in a daze.

"Man," Axel sighs, not realizing that Castor, Scar, and the tinsel blondie were walking up. "I'm so going to make you uglier, Jazz. Can't believe you did that."

The musician throws his hands up, "You were the one who bit me! What did you expect? Me not to mind that?"

"I didn't expect you to use that mammoth size body of yours and push me."

"That's like, really not my problem."

"Loser," Axel pushes himself to stand up, shaking out his arms. "Fight me!"

Jazz rose an eyebrow and straightened to his full height, easily getting another inch or two as the stupid D'Silvetta just shook his fights at him. A second goes by and Axel ends up laughing nervously, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"I forgot," He clears his throat. "That you were that tall."

"You just made a comment about me being a mammoth," He shot back.

"Have you looked in a mirror, my man?" Axel did a weird little twirl, blowing a kiss towards Castor who flipped him off in return, making the idiot grin. "You're very large." Then he pauses. "In all the right places."

Nyx, without pause, slapped the back of her best friend's head and dragged his head down to her height by his ear, the stupid D'Silvetta yelping the entire time, "Quit it, A, or I will make you sterile, you know Jazz gets anxious when you talk like that!"