Finding Pan Soundtrack

This soundtrack was actually quite hard for me to make as this story was very complex. I chose to highlight key themes or reflect the emotions the characters feel or that I played a lot while writing this story. I will leave a few notes for each song I choose and some will have videos inserted and other not if I go over the 10 video limit in this chapter. If there are any you think are missing, let me know. I'd love to hear what you think.

☆~~~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~~~

Apollo - Timebelle

I just heard this song recently and instantly thought of Elle and Peter's relationship. This song has the tempo that is the spirit of Finding Pan. If you listen to the song, which I recommend, you will feel as Elle does in the story.

*****

Gone Away - Safety Suit

This song reflects the subtle emotions that Peter and Elle feel. They are constantly brought together and pulled apart. No matter how much they are separated, they will continue to think about each other. It just makes their separations even sadder

*****

Surrender - Natalie Taylor

Think of all the sad moments in Finding Pan and them imagine this song playing over them. No other words can describe it.

*****

Stronger - The Score

I think this is one of Elle's badass anthems. She's faced so many hardships and only comes back stronger. I personally feel this song channels Elle's character as she fights back for what she believes is right. She will do whatever it takes.

*****

Shatter Me - Lindsey Stirling (ft. Lzzy Hale of Halestorm)

Another one of Elle's power anthems. This one is more focused on herself and her feelings of uncertainty about who she is. There are times where she just wants to escape this fate she was unwilling thrown into. 

*****

K/DA - VILLAIN, Madison Beer & Kim Petras 

This is a villain song for all the villains and how they would risk everything to get what they want. Elle isn't an anti-hero. She is essentially good, but if she truly wanted she could cause chaos. Finding Pan is just a sample of her potential as a villain. Peter can also be referred into this song. If you listen to this song, you can picture all the villains in Finding Pan. 

*****

Die for You - Starset

Another Finding Pan anthem. Everyone would go to great lengths and that is especially true for Elle. I was actually going to have Elle choose not to go back and she moves onto her afterlife, but I didn't want to put her through so much torment only to not get her happy ending. I mean she's fought and done so much to keep those she loves safe.

*****

Soldier - Samantha Jade

This song has a good tempo and I can imagine Elle and Peter's relationship as the action ramps up. 

*****

Battle Scars (Acoustic) - Paradise Falls

If Villains was for the villains, this song is the heroes anthems. They ensure good always wins and never lose hope. Even when things get grim, they support each other and keep marching on. 

*****

Superhero - Simon Curtis

This song closes out the soundtrack as it highlights a key message. Anyone can be a superhero and stand up to fight for what is right. Everyone has potential and are capable achieve anything. 

☆~~~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~~~

That's the soundtrack. Is there any song you think this story reflects? I'd love to hear your thoughts as I am always looking to listen to new songs. I hope you enjoyed this bonus content and enjoy the third bonus content that will be posted the same day as this.

- Eden

☆~~~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~~~

☆~~~~~☆~~~~~★~~~~~☆~~~~~☆