24: A Fairy and a Bittersweet Reunion

"This is where they're keeping Henry and Elle," Emma stated, "Pan's compound according to uh..."

"Tinker Bell," The fairy replied. 

"Yes, I know," Emma replied, "Still weird to say."

Everyone was thinking about their missing family members and how to rescue them. With Tinker Bell in tow, they believed they had the advantage. 

"Tink is fine," Tinker Bell offered. 

"Not sure that's any better," Emma mumbled, "Anyway, she says that there are sentries positioned across the front, which is why we are gonna come in through the back entrance here. She's gonna talk her way in. Once she makes sure the coast is clear, then we are going to sneak on in."

After everything that has happened on this island, Emma could not wait to leave with Henry and Elle. She had faced Lost Boys and tests to come this far. There was no turning back. 

"You're still going to have to deal with any Lost Boys once you're inside," Tinker Bell warned them. 

"I think we can handle a few children with pointy sticks," Regina snorted.

"It's not the sticks you need to worry about," Tinker Bell replied, "It's the poison they're dipped in."

"Dreamshade," Mary Margaret said, "Hook warned us."

"Good," the fairy said, "Because one nick, and you'll spend the last of-"

"Poison sticks equal death. We got it," David cut her off, "Now when can we put this rescue mission into action?"

"I'm ready to go," Tinker Bell said to the group, "Just as soon as you tell me the exit plan."

Emma looked at everyone as she did not have an exit plan. 

"You do have an escape plan, don't you?" Tinker Bell asked her. 

"It's- It's more of a last minute trip," Mary Margaret uncertain. 

"If you don't have a way off this island, then none of this matters." Tinker Bell said frustrated.

"We'll figure it out," Regina said calmly. 

"You'll figure it out?" Tinker Bell scoffed, "No one comes and goes from this place unless he allows it. This is a waste of time."

"Hey," David said, "When it comes to family, we always find a way."

"You don't get it," Tinker Bell said in disbelief, "Here, let me show you something. You know what this is?"

She pulled something out from her pocket and showed it to them. Emma recognized it instantly. 

"A watch," Mary Margaret answered. 

"I got it from the people who brought your son and daughter here for Pan."

"Greg and Tamara? Where are they? Why'd they give you that?" Emma said. 

"I got it off the girl's body," Tinker Bell said, "Spent half the night cleaning the blood off it. And the other guy... Well, there wasn't enough left of him to find anything useful. This is what Pan does to people he employs. What do you think he's gonna do to you? And especially since you want to take his queen away from him. I'm not sticking my neck on Pan's chopping block without a way off this island. When you figure that out, you know where I live."

 Tinker Bell stormed off and Mary Margaret looked at David, "Where the hell is she going?"

"I'll get her, bring her back," David starts and Emma shook her head, "Don't. She's right. If there's one thing I've learned, you never break in somewhere unless you know the way out."