???

He watched the rain falling on the concrete with a bitter smile. His hand held out and his golden eyes fixated on the individual droplets of water pool into a small puddle. A cold grin grew on his face as he crushed the water in his hands. He lowered his hand to his side and took a step forward. 

Under the stormy skies, he stood at the edge of the cliff and observed the human realm. It had been so long since he stepped foot in it. He found it to be too boring preferring the action and magic of the Enchanted Forest. The panic of the residents when face by his terrifying beasts caused him to light up in joy. 

He opened his mouth and crush the ripe grape that was fed to him. The sweet juices filled his mouth. Hands began to massage his shoulder as he contemplated his next move. 

He watched the fall of Hades, a god of tremendous power. It was  such a pity, he mused as he flicked a speck of dust from his coat. He had hope Hades would take care of his affairs for him. Instead he was left disappointed. The Olympian Crystal had eradicated the god's very existence. 

"My Lord," a soft voice addressed him. 

He averted his gaze to the servant who dare interrupt his thoughts. He turned his body towards her and grabbed her chin. 

"What is it?" his voice was laced with annoyance. 

The servant had a fearful look in her eyes as she was trapped under his gaze. He narrowed his eyes and spoke in a silky voice, "Speak, my dear, you have my full attention. What news do you bring me?"

The girl's trembling hand shook as her mouth whispered what he so desired to hear. After she was finished the man caressed his cheek. The servant swooned at his attention her. He smiled with his pearly white teeth, "My dear, such words coming from your beautiful mouth fill me with a rage I cannot quell."

Before the girl could respond, he covered her mouth with his in a heated kiss. All the meanwhile, his left hand made its way to the servant's back and pulled her even closer to his body. The other servants averted their gaze to the ground. The servant in his arms was now trying to push him away for air that he refused to grant. Instead he deepened the kiss and plunged his hand into her chest. The girl whimpered and her body fell to the ground. 

The man now stood over his lover's body holding the ashes of her heart. He let them slip through his fingers and onto the corpse. He frowned slightly at the dead girl. She was innocent and pure devoting herself to him. But she was just a mere mortal, easily replaceable.

"You served your purpose," he smiled to the dead body, "Now I know what the next course of action will be."

He kept his back to the other servants who he would feel their fear radiate off of them. He barked orders to them, "Dispose of the body and await my commands."

They all bowed in respect to him and dragged their dead companion away. All the meanwhile, he continued to look up at the rainy sky. The water soaked his hair and clothes, but he made no effort to seek shelter. He relished in the moment. The slate was being wiped clean and now was his time. 

He started to play a melody and let the winds carry its tune towards its target. When he finished, his golden eyes glowed deviously at the scene that will soon be before him. With one last dark laughter, he uttered two words, "Let's play."

☆~~~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~~~

☆~~~~~☆~~~~~★~~~~~☆~~~~~☆