47: Two Halves of a Whole

"Elle..." Regina said sympathetically.

"Cruella," We're not going to let you harm these people," David said to her.

"Oh, You think I'm just going to keep them here?" Cruella laughed, "Oh no, I'm going to keep all of you here. It's only fair. Considering it was your son who refused to write me back to life. And you, you dissolved my James, the best toy in the playpen."

She narrowed her eyes at Elle, "And you wretched child who is the only thing in my way from attaining the power to rule the Underworld."

"I'm still waiting to hear how you're going to stop us from leaving, Fuzzy," Regina stated, "Because all your magic can do is make a dog roll over and beg."

"True," Cruella did not deny, "I don't have the magic to keep you all penned in here."

The Blind Witch appeared next to her, "But I do."

She waved her hands and sent Henry, Robin, David, Peter and Regina into the building. Elle used her powers to narrowly avoid the attack. 

"Regina," Elle ran to the door and tried to open it with no avail. 

"That's right, No one's getting out before sunset when the portal closes. And then, no one's getting out."

"Consider it payback, Regina!" The Blind Witch yelled, "For tricking those children into burning me in my own oven."

"Ta-ta," Cruella waved, "Oh, it's going to be a nice eternity after all. At least for us."

The pair began to walk away when Elle summoned her own magic and a wall of thorns caused them to turn around. 

"Just because you think you can stop them from leaving doesn't mean you stopped me," Elle said confidently.

The Blind Witch frowned, "Elle, I thought we could be friends."

"Not when you work for that fiend," Elle spat. 

"Come darling," Cruella lopped her arm with the witch, "What can she even do? She's just a fill in. We'll run this town."

They cackled and the Underworld souls fled the area. Elle pounded the door trying to unlock it somehow. She summoned her magic when Regina's voice sopped her, "Magic won't work. The witch used a protection spell."

"I'll figure something out," Elle said, "I'll get everyone out and get you guys to that portal."

Before Elle could take a step she appeared inside the building. She swore and kicked the door. Regina gave her a look, "How did you get in here?"

"I don't even know," Elle said grabbing the door looking for a way out, "I didn't even use my magic."

Elle looked to see Emma standing there with wet eyes. She cautiously took a hesitant step towards the blonde, "Where is Hook?"

"I'll explain later. We have to hurry to get to the thing."

"We can't," Regina said, "The Blind Witch cast a spell trapping us here."

"Let me guess. She got it from Hades?"

Regina nodded her head.

"This whole thing has been a setup to keep us trapped in the Underworld. You mean the Ambrosia..."

"It wasn't there," Emma said. 

"So Hook," Henry said, "He can't leave?"

"He can move on," Emma said, "But he wanted to make sure that we all got out, even if he couldn't."

"Well, then let's give him his wish," Regina told her. 

"You guys go," Elle said taking Emma's place back in the elevator, I'm going to stay with Hook."