34: After Death

Hey Readers,

Before we continue the story, just a heads up, it will incorporate some aspects of season 5, but the plot will change to fit the story that will be told. Thanks for reading so far and showing your support for the story, I really appreciate it. Without further ado, onto the story.

Also Elle's black dress is the picture above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Death was a scary thought to many people, but to Elle Weston, it was the silence and emptiness that scared her more than anything.

As she felt her eyes open up, she stared at a canopy of flowers and vines. Her hands gripped the soft, plush blankets and she released a heavy sigh. Her body felt like it weighed a ton.

Then, everything came back in flashes. Peter. The curse. Her sacrificing herself. She tucked her legs close to her body. Then she realized what she was wearing.

A dark nightgown covered her and she had no recollection of changing.

"Where am I and who changed me?" Elle whispered and stood.

She scanned the room for clues and found a vanity and doors to a bathroom and closet. She opened the closet and was taken back by all the gowns. Elle felt herself become lost in the endless sea of dresses. She settled for grey pants and a black tank with a hooded cloak overtop.

"You're awake," a voice greeted and Elle turned her head to see a woman standing there.

"Who are you?" Elle found herself asking.

"My name is Nadia," the lady smiled, "I'll be your lady in waiting."

"My lady in what?" Elle blinked, confused.

"All will be explained in due time," Nadia said to her, "For now, we need to get you ready."

"Ready for what?" Elle asked Nadia.

Nadia had her undress against Elle's protests. She now wore a black, tulle grecian gown adorned with pink flowers across the bodice. She put on sandals and Nadia tied her hair back into an elegant updo.

She opened the door and Elle walked through it. She appeared to be in a corridor of some kind and entered a platform of some kind. Surrounding it appeared to be waterfalls of five different colours and a love seat. A man in a suit sat on a throne and took a sip of wine.

"Ah, you're awake," the man smiled and walked up to her.

"Who are you?" Elle asked him, cautiously.

Then it hit her. That voice. Elle stepped back from him.

"You!" She pointed an accusing finger, "You're that voice from my nightmares. You're the reason for my sleeping curse."

The man did not flinch at her words. Instead, he took a sip of wine.

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hades," the man said.

"Hades?" Elle responded, "Like the greek god?"

"The one and only," Hades smirked.