31: Returning to Storybrooke

Everyone got into position as the Shadow was going to be released. 

"Ready Regina?" Emma asked. 

They lit the cannon and as the Shadow was released, the force of the cannon sent it flying towards the sails. Regina used her magic as the Shadow became a part of the sail. 

"You think it'll fly?" Emma wondered. 

"It has no choice," Regina stated. 

"Then let's get the hell out of Neverland."

"As you wish, my lady," Hook responded, "Elle, you coming? I need my second mate,"

"Aye Aye, Captain," Elle saluted him, "Bosun, weigh anchor!"

The wood of the ship creaked as it took to the skies. Elle watched from the helm of the ship as Mary Margaret made some soup for the Lost Boys. She smiled, knowing they were going to be alright and well taken care of. 

"Elle," she heard someone call out to her. 

The pirate turned her head to Regina who stood before her.

"Regina," she acknowledged. 

"I know you have magic," Regina claimed, "If you would allow me, I'd like to help you harness your powers so you can use them to protect Henry and not destroy the town."

"I would love that greatly," Elle cracked a smile. 

"How do you even have powers?" Regina asked her. 

Elle frowned, "I'm not too sure myself. I have recovered all my memories and yet that mystery eludes me."

"Rest assured, we'll find out," Hook told her and she gave a silent nod. 

Elle scanned the deck and notice Henry stumbling out form the Captain's quarters. She excused herself from her father's side and headed over to him. 

"First day on the new legs," she joked. 

"I'm feeling much better now," Henry told her, "I think the fresh air is good for me. Feel free to use the Captain's quarters in my stead."

Elle shook her head, "No. No. My father gave it to you for this long trip. Besides, as his second mate, I can't shut eye just yet."

Henry smiled, "I guess so."

Elle hugged Henry tightly, "I'm glad you're here, bud. We're going back home together."

She looked in Hook's direction, "If you'll excuse me, I got to go help my father man the ship."

Elle returned to Hook's side and took control of the helm for him. Hook stepped back to rest and smiled proudly, "One day she's learning how to wield a sword and now she is manning the Jolly Roger. Your old man can't contain his pride."

Elle grinned, "It's nothing much. Once we get back to Storybrooke, we have to catch up for the lost years."

"Of course," Hook smiled as the ship sailed into the sun.