When you're terribly sick and refuse to rest

Codsworth:

He will tell you that this is a bad idea and that you are terribly sick so you should lay down and rest instead of pushing yourself. When you wanted to eat some food that was overdue, he was quick to slap it out your hand and ask if you are trying to make yourself worse than you already are before he told you to rest and he will find you some good food.

Preston:

He refused to let you leave the settlment, so you tried to work around the settlement but he pushed you to your bed, telling you that it is okay to rest every now and then and that he will make sure everything is going okay so you have nothing to worry about.

Danse:

He told you a sick person can't fight properly so you have to rest. When you refused and tried to continue the journey, he knew the only way he could stop you was by picking you up and carrying you to your house, telling you that he is not letting you push yourself any further when you are already this sick.

Piper:

She cringed as you coughed before she told you to go home and rest before you get everyone else sick. When you said you are fine, she laughed in disbelief before she told you you look as awful as you feel before she began pushing you to the direction of your house, assuring you that the mission is going nowhere so get better and then you can both come back.

Nick:

When he saw how pale/tired you looked and kept sniffing, he told you to go home and rest. When you refused, he refused to let you go on an adventure, telling you that the missions can wait and you won't be able to do much when you are this sick. He helped you back home, telling you you can both go when you are better.

Hancock:

When he saw you, he laughed and said you look worse than him before he put his hand on your forehead, telling you that you are burning up so you should rest. When you pushed his hand off and said you don't and tried to move only to almost collapse through your legs, he was quick to wrap his arm around your waist and help you to the sofa, telling you you can keep telling yourself that but your body doesn't agree.

Cait:

She cringed, telling you not to give it to her. As you both walked, she awkwardly asked if you both shouldn't take a rest or something because you look ready to faint or puke, both of which she isn't excited to see happen. When you began puking, she cringed but held back your hair to help you, awkwardly patting your back, muttering to just let it out. When she finished, she helped you to a nearby safe location and put you down, telling you to rest till you feel better and she will keep watch.

Strong:

He just picked you up and carried you everywhere. When someone tried to attack you, he kicked them away, yelling they shouldn't harm a sick person before he asked you if you are okay.

Maccready:

He worriedly asked if you are okay, telling you that you should rest. When you refused and moved past to get to the next location, he sighed and told you to at least let him carry your bag. As you both walked, he kept glancing, making sure you are okay. Once at a safe location, he told you he wishes to stay a few minutes to rest his legs. In reality, his legs were fine and could keep walking for longer, it was just the only excuse he could find so that you would also have to rest.

Deacon:

He cringed, asking if you are gonna get him that sick. When you gave him unimpressed eyes, he chuckled and said a little joke before he asked you why you aren't resting. As you both walked, he kept glancing at you, making sure you are still walking aside him and haven't collapsed. Whenever you make a weird little move, he is quick to reach out to you to catch you for if you were to fall. Eventually he got tired of having to keep making sure you are okay and said you should both rest at some safe place until you feel better because this is exhausting for the both of you.

Curie:

She watched with worry as you were terribly sick but refusing to rest and doing your missions. She told you it would be wise to stop, only to watch in worry as you yell in a tone that clearly said you have too much stress that you can't because you have too many missions left and you need the caps. She calmly wrapped her arms around you and stroked your hair, assuring you everything is okay and the caps aren't going anywhere so you should rest. When she finally managed to convince you to rest in your bed, she sat on the edge of the bed, making sure you are okay and you don't get worse.

X6-88:

He told you you won't be strong in battles when you are this sick so it would be wise to take a break until you feel better. When you refuse, he will just let you be, watching you, thinking you aren't the smartest person for keeping going with this journey when you are this sick.

Dogmeat:

He will worriedly whimper, nudging you with his nose as if to tell you to rest. When you say you need to keep going because you need food, he was quick to run away and return with some food he found, nudging you as if to say he has found food so you can rest now.

King:

When you entered his place, returning from a mission, he immediately saw how tired yo were. When you coughed, he asked you if you are okay. When you shrugged and said you're fine, he told you to rest upstairs on his bed. You tried to deny and leave but he refused to let you leave until you have had some proper sleep and are feeling better.

Butch:

He will cringe and step away, telling you not to get him sick. He watched you as you both walked. When you asked him why he's staring, he mumbled you look very pale before he asked you if you shouldn't rest. When you refused, he frowned, thinking you look ready to pass out but let you be. He did keep up bringing the fact you should rest a few times but didn't force you to lay down or anything.