A sniper appears

This is an old draft I decided to just finish so apologies if it sucks.

Codsworth:

A bullet suddenly hit him causing him to float backwards and let out a weird sound then twirl, alerting there's a sniper. You both hurried behind cover. You glanced from the corner, debating what to do, then told him to go be bait. He gasped, saying you can be so cruel at times. But he still went and did as told. So as the sniper popped out to shoot him you came out and shot them before they could. Codsworth sighed, saying good thing this went well because he was certain that shot would have damaged him.

Preston:

He's always cautious when wandering around, and sometimes you think a bit too much, but it sometimes comes in handy: for example now. Because he spot the head of the sniper popping out to take aim so he was quick to snatch your arm and drag you behind something, hurriedly alerting you there's a sniper out there. Both waited as the sniper still tried to shoot one of you, but it just hit the cover. You took your gun but you noticed Preston grip his so you stayed put and let him do it. Preston doesn't like how you always have to save them so when he can he wants to do something to help. So if he can take down a sniper for you, he will do so. Which he thought, but his shot missed so he felt very embarrassed. You popped out, took aim, and shot. Landing a head shot. He let out a sigh, wondering why he even comes along, but you pat his shoulder, saying it's fine and you still appreciate him trying to help.

Danse:

The shot missed you by just a few inches causing you to freeze up, your brain trying to process what just happened. Danse was already in front of you though, using himself as shield for you, yelling to snap out of it and ordering you to take cover. As you rushed to go take cover, he was shooting from the direction the guy came from. He stopped shooting and waited, but no shot came again so he told you to keep moving. So you moved to a new location as quickly as him, with him standing around you to keep being your shield. A shot went again, hitting him, but he still couldn't see the sniper so he just shot where he thought they could be but hit no one.

Piper:

She cursed when a shot went then covered her head with the notebook she was using to write everything down on. You snatched her waist while running past and dragged her with you to hide behind something. As you peaked out to see where the shot came from Piper shokcingly asked if you are an idiot, still shocked and scared you will get your face shot off doing this. When you suddenly slammed back against her she groaned then cursed when a bullet flew where you were. You told her you spot them then pulled out your gun and aimed before shooting a few times. Once you stopped shooting she cringed with hope and worry, asking if you got them. You stood up and spread your arms making her yell your name in a "are you an idiot?!" tone then let out a big sigh of relief when nothing happened for a few seconds. She got up and hit your arm, telling you never to scare her like that again.

Nick:

He spot the sniper before they shot so he was quick to curse then snatch your arm and pull you behind something just in time as the shot went. He remarked "sniper" while gesturing to where he saw them. You took the appropriate gun for this then went into a shooting stance, made sure you had them in sight, then pulled the trigger and watched the sniper fall backwards. It stayed silent and tense, both waiting to be sure the sniper's down, and once you were certain both came out of hiding and continued as if nothing happened as sudden enemies are a normal at this point.

Hancock:

He lifted some mentats, excited to take, while you were eyeing your map. But both flinched as a shot went and his chem flew away. Both stared as the mentats box was in pieces. He cursed, checking his hand for any injuries, before sadly saying he was so looking forward to that, but you were already moving. You snatched his waist as you moved behind cover. You checked your guns, deciding which to use and what has ammo before peeking out. You ignored him as he kept saying weird things, making you wonder if he already took some chems before. As you aimed he cheered to kill that sniper for him, for his chem that had to be sacrificed. When the sniper popped up you took the shot and watched the person fall back. You waited for a seconds, only to get urged by Hancock as he asked if you got them so you nod, which made him cheer then pop out, pointing and yelling that's what they get for destroying his mentats.