When you hide behind them during a battle

Codsworth:

He just let you, telling you this is quite rude but if it can keep you safe, you may do it. When you came out of hiding, he sarcastically asked if his body provided you good protection.

Preston:

He was quick to ask what you are doing before yelling to continue fighting and not hide behind him. When you yelled you are stuck with a jammed gun, he just yelled to use one of your other guns then and come out of hiding because he can't do this whole battle alone.

Danse:

He doesn't mind, he wears powerful armor so when you take cover behind him, he will just ignore you and focus on shooting the enemies. When it's over, he will inform you that the fight is done and you can come out now.

Piper:

She let out a yelp before yelling you have fought more than her so don't hide behind her before she pulled you out from behind her. When you yelled you were dodging a bullet, she just frowned and ignored you, focusing on the fight instead of whatever you have to say.

Nick:

He ignored you as you hid behind him, reloading. After the fight, he gave you unimpressed eyes and told you not to hide behind him. When you innocently said your gun was out of bullets and there was no cover nearby, he just sighed and said

Hancock:

He just laughed it off, not minding too much. When the battle got worse, he nervously called your name, saying he really needs you on this one and not hiding because this one he definitely can't fight alone.

Cait:

You got shot so you hid behind her. If you normally did this, she would have yelled for you to get back in the fight, but now you are injured so she just focused on killing everyone and protecting you. Once everyone in sight was down, she turned, taking your waist before saying she will find you a safe spot and then get you healed up.

Strong:

He simply yelled he will protect his lover and killed anyone who dared target you, making sure you are safe behind him.

Maccready:

He thought it was an enemy, but then he realized it was you when you wrapped your arms around him, saying you need a stimpak. You stole a stimpak from his belt before stabbing it in you. So he kept you safe as you healed yourself up. Once you were done, he told you to stop hiding quickly because there are more enemies approaching and he definitely can't do this alone.

Deacon:

He nervously laughed, asking what you think you are doing. When you told him to just focus and leave you alone, he did as told. When you came back out, he cheered, happy you are back in the fight because he was starting to think he's losing. After the fight, he sighed and told you never to do that again because he really thought he would lose without you.

Curie:

She gasped before saying this is very cruel of you to hid behind your own girlfriend. When you apologized, she frowned but said she will forgive you.

X6-88:

He simply ignored you, focusing on the fight. When it was done, he couldn't help but smirk, claiming you are so selfish to use your own lover as cover. When you said you would have gotten shot if you didn't, he just gave you a nod, saying it is good you hid then.

Dogmeat:

He just turned, sniffed you before running away to go bite an enemy.

King:

He tried not to laugh when you hid behind him, yelling this stupid gun jammed. He pulled you behind cover before he handed you his gun so you can continue shooting before taking yours and unjamming it.

Butch:

He cursed before asking what the hell you are doing. When you said hiding, he yelled not to hide behind him during a battle. When you told him to just focus on the fight, he frowned but focused again, trying his best to ignore you.