When you both are forced to stay inside a building

Should I add Benny?

I really like this dude (also because he is based off of Benny Siegel, a gangster who greatly fascinates me) but if you guys don't wish to see him on here, I won't add him.

SCENARIO: There are way too many enemies outside and you both don't have enough ammo and both are already too exhausted to have enough strength to run away or kill them all so you both are forced to stay inside a building until the enemies leave.

Codsworth:

He will tell you not to worry and leave. After a few minutes, he will return, happily announcing you can come out. When you stepped outside, saw many corpses on fire with some limbs laying further away so he must have used his flamer to burn them all and cut them. When you awkwardly thanked him, he said it was his pleasure and you both better begin moving again.

Preston:

He cursed as he eyed the enemies through the window, saying he only has a few bullets left and there are way too many enemies. When you said it's wisest to just wait until they leave, he sighed and said it seems so before he began eyeing the building, saying it would be best to search for anything useful in the meantime. So you both searched the building for useful stuff, packing everything that can be useful for you two. Once the enemies were gone, he said you both better hurry away before they return.

Danse:

He immediately began searching for ammo, saying if you can both find enough, you can create a path and run away. When you asked him why, he told you there isn't any food or water in this building and you both really need to start eating or else you both might starve. So once you both had enough bullets, both rushed out the building and ran, shooting anything in your path. Once you both were far away and the enemies stopped chasing, he sighed and said that this is why you should always pack and buy too much ammo because ammo runs out quicker than you expect.

Piper:

She was quick to baracade the frontdoor, saying it's best to be safe than sorry since the enemies might try to open the door. When you asked what about the back door, she was quick to rush to the back door and begin baracading it as well, telling you to help. You just did it mostly to make her feel better before you began searching for food for you two since you both haven't eaten in days. So both waited, eating the canned food you found while she wrote some journalist stuff down on some old paper she found

Nick:

He will just sit down on some broken chair he finds and patiently wait. When you complain, he will chuckle and tell you you can try and take on all the enemies outside but he has a feeling that's an instant lose. So both sat there, waiting as time passed slowly so he got up and searched around. When he found a card deck, he said this can keep you two busy so both played a few card games untilt he enemies left, then you both left. He kept the card deck, saying this might come in handy again some day.

Hancock:

He didn't mind, he just began looking through the shelves and cabins, trying to find anything, mostly some chems. So both just stayed, eating the food you found and him using the chems he found to make time pass quicker. Once the enemies left, you noticed he was asleep so you nudged him awake, which made him jump up and yell he's awake, probably thinking something dangerous happened so you told him the enemies are gone and can both leave.

Cait:

She will complain, saying you both should take them on. When you tell her you both don't have enough ammo and both don't have enough strenght left to take on so many enemies with only melee, she groaned and looked around, trying to find some food before she groaned and said with a very annoyed tone that there isn't even any food in here. Once the enemies were gone, she was quick to kick the front door open, very happy she can finally get out of this shitty building.

Strong:

Stay inside a building and wait? Ha, no! He slammed every enemy that was in his way, basically creating a path for you. When you both were far away from there, he huffed and said he never seen so many together before he cringed at his melee weapon, saying now it is covered in blood and skin. When you said at least you can both now continue the journey, he nod and both continued to your next location as if nothing happened.

Maccready:

He will sigh and wait, saying this sucks. He will begin looking around, trying to find something interesting that can keep you both busy so time can pass quickly. When most enemies away and only a few, he said you both can definitely take these. When you said it's best to just wait until they are gone and not waste ammo, he kept talking until he convinced you to use melee instead then. So both took the few enemies out with melee, taking whatever they had on them.

Deacon:

He sighed, saying this is boring before he grinned, saying you both can play some games to make time pass. When you asked him what game since both have no materials, he frowned, trying to think of a game before he said two truths one lie. So both spend the time by playing that game, guessing which one is the lie out of the three things he said, which made you learn some weird things of him. Once the enemies left, both were quick to get out so you awkwardly asked him if he is gonna talk about the weird things you just learned about him, to which he casually said no.

Curie:

She will take this moment to examine your body to make sure you don't have any wounds and/or the wounds you have aren't infected. If you have a wound, she will go around and search for anything she can use to treat the wound then begin treating it, saying it's good you both are stuck here or this wound would have gone untreated and become infected.

X6-88:

He stared out the window, trying to find a way out but every side of the building had many enemies and you were too exhausted to take so many on so he turned and told you he thinks it would be wisest for you to get some sleep. When you denied, he assured you he will keep watch and that you won't be able to do much if you can't even keep your eyes open. So you decided it would indeed be best to take a long nap. Once the enemies cleared out, X6 gave you a few more minutes of sleep before he woke you up, handing you a can of food he found, telling you the enemies cleared so you best quickly eat so you both hurry out of here before they return.

Dogmeat:

He will just lay down aside you, cuddling against you and take a nap. Once the enemies were gone and you had taken everything useful out the building, both left and continued the journey.

King:

He knew he should have stayed home, then he wouldn't be stuck inside this old, disgusting building with a huge group of enemies outside. He complained a bit as he sat down at some old table that looked ready to collapse. When he stopped complaining, he just watched you taking all the useful things before he asked you if there isn't any food around, or some alcohol. When you threw an old beer bottle, he catched it and mumbled a thanks before opening it and taking some sips, hoping the enemies leave quickly.

Butch:

He will complain the whole time, yelling when you threw a can of food at him and told him to eat and be quiet. He groaned but snatched the can and opened it before eating whatever was inside. When it turned night and you laid down to sleep, he was quick to ask if you two are really gonna sleep in this shit hole. When you hummed, he groaned and said this sucks before he pulled his jacket off and tossed it over you. He laid down aside you and also went to sleep so tomorrow he has enough energy to take on another day of adventuring.

Also sorry for late updates. I been playing Left4Dead (that's how I came up with this scenario) and I rarely have any ideas for this book. I still enjoy writing for this book, it's just that this book takes a lot of work for one chapter and I have to come up with many ideas for each character.