When you try to impress them but it's obvious

Requested by: CrackheadAdventures

Codsworth:

If he could clap, he would begin clapping, praising you before telling you about how impressive and amazing that was and how he's so lucky to have such an impressive master.

Preston:

He will just assure you that you don't need to try to impress him and he finds all the amazing things you have done so far already impressive enough. He told you that the things you do without realizing are more impressive because that means that's just how you are.

Danse:

He will tell you trying to be impressive on purpose makes you less impressive than if you do it without even realizing. He finds things you do impressive, but those are things you do without even realizing about how impressive they are. When you do them on purpose, he finds that it defeats the point and just makes you focus more on being impressive than on what you actually have to focus on.

Piper:

She's always impressed with what you do, even if you do it on purpose just to look impressive. She will find it less impressive and just douchey if you do it on purpose though, but she won't deny that it's still impressive even if on purpose.

Nick:

He will just sigh and light a cigarette, wondering if he hsould tell you it's not really impressive if you do it on purpose. He can never bring himself to do so though so he keeps it to himself and just watches as you try to impress him.

Hancock:

He can tell you are trying to impress him and he finds it cute. When you finish doing something and look at hm with these eyes that are hoping he saw that, he can't help but chuckle before throwing his arms around you, praising you, saying his lover is so amazing.

Cait:

She will smirk but then frown when you turn to her. She will playfully push you out the way, telling you not to risk your life just to impress her. Then she huffed and said if you are trying to impress her it makes it less impressive and just makes it seem as if you are begging for praise.

Strong:

He will laugh, saying you are becoming better at this and that was very good. He chuckled before saying he hopes to see this more then asked you to do it again.

Maccready:

He will be unsure if you do it on purpose on it so he will be too busy wondering about that to be impressed. Eventually he will get too curious and ask you if you did that stunt from before on purpose or not. He assured you it's impressive either way but he's just wondering if you did it on purpose or not.

Deacon:

He chuckled, asking if you really just tried to impress him on purpose. When you said maybe, he chuckled again with a shrug, saying it was still impressive. He excitedly told you to do it again since it was awesome to see.

Curie:

She will still be very impressed. She will clap her hands and praise you, saying even though you did this on purpose it was still quite impress. If it involves doing something dangerous, she will then frown and add even if it was impress, it was still very dangerous so she would appreciate if you do not do this anymore as she finds your safety more important.

X6-88:

He will just frown and tell you if you keep doing this you can get injured, assuring you that you do not need to impress him and he finds it more impressive if you just finish all your missions without complications.

Dogmeat:

He will just be barking, not even really knowing this is supposed to be impressive, just excited because you are looking so cool and look as if what you are doing is fun.

King:

He seen many things so few can still impress him now. When you try to impress him, he will just chuckle and watch with a smile. But he will assure you you don't have to try to impress him because he finds most things you do already impressive enough.

Benny:

He seen many things and he doesn't get impressed easily. When you try to impress him, he will just watch with amusement, finding it funny that you are clearly trying to impress him, and most of the times failing to do so.

Butch:

He's always trying to impress you so you decided to do the same thing. He groaned and told you to stop trying to show off. When you laughed and said you are just doing what he's always doing, his face turned red a bit before he told you to just focus already and stop messing already.