When you become depressed

I have depression, probably because my grandmother and father have it, or because I live a VERY stressful life with many mental disorders and went through a lot as a child. 

Sorry if it is inaccurate though, I'm very sleepy, can barely even keep my eyes open, and it's late at night where I live so it was hard to stay focused but I was determined to finish this chapter.

Codsworth:

He will make sure you eat all your meals and don't start thinking about self-harm. When you lie that you are ready to go back outside and start doing quests again, he will say he knows when you lie before telling you to go relax till you are better. When you complain, he will listen before telling you to calm down because this complaining isn't good for your health either.

Preston:

He noticed by how your smile became more forced and forced till you broke down into tears, crying you can't do this stupid happy act anymore. He will tell you not to worry and he will make sure everything is okay and you just take as long as you need to get better. While you stay hidden inside your house, he will bring you food and keep you company. If you don't want others to know you are depressed, he will tell other settlers if they ask after you that you are feeling sick and need some days to rest and get better.

Danse:

He knows a depressed person when he sees one. Many people in the Brotherhood are depressed, either by the loss of a close friend in a battle, by the stress of working for the Brotherhood, etc. So when you get depressed, he can immediately tell and will advice you to not carry any weapons around because he has known some soldiers who commited suicide. When you assured him you won't kill yourself, he gave you a nod, saying that is good but he will still hold onto your weapons till you are better.

Piper:

She was very confused when she found you sitting on the cold floor, nibbling on an ice cream, a blank expression on your face. She awkwardly asked you what wrong is, crouching down to look you in the eyes. When you shrugged and mumbled you felt like sitting here, she worriedly asked you if you're okay, taking the ice cream wrapper before snatching the ice cream, saying this is a year old before she cringed and threw it somewhere far away. She will hold her hand out, telling you you can't just sit here as if you have given up. When you admit you have, she will frown, saying that's the depression talking before taking your arm and pulling you up.

Nick:

He knows how feelings work, but not depression. All he knows it means you get extremely upset, he doesn't know more. So he will ask you to explain to him what depression is and to tell him what you feel so he can help you. After you told him, he tried his best to help with the things you told him you have problems with. When he's working and you just want to sit on his lap and hold him, he will let you. He will hold you with one hand as his other is holding a file, busy reading it while giving your temple some kisses to comfort you.

Hancock:

He chuckled and tried to cheer you up with some jokes, only to sigh when you gave him a little force smile before looking away and thinking about some bad things again. Then he said fuck it and left, only to return with booze and drugs, saying these never fail to cheer him up. When you said you are not planning to start an addiction, he laughed and said you need to lighten up before handing you a beer bottle, telling you he will keep an eye on you while you get drunk so there is no need to worry.

Cait:

She noticed when your shooting became worse and eventually you stopped going on missions. She asked you what the hell you think you are doing, suddenly stopping all these quests. You tried to tell her, but having to admit you are so broken inside was something painful to admit, something you suddenly felt embarrassed about for no reason. She was shocked when tears ran down your face and you turned your back, shaking your head, whispering sorry while trying to stop the tears. She nervously asked what wrong is, softly putting her hand on your back, rubbing it. After a few seconds of you wiping your tears, you finally answered, telling her you are depressed and you don't have the energy to keep going. She knew how you felt, when she was on drugs, she also felt this way so she assured you it will get better and she will support you through this complicated time.

Strong:

He will shout depression make you weak. When you sigh and agree, he will awkwardly go silent, stare before poking your head, asking you what wrong is. So after you explained what depression is, he said he is confused but it sounds terrible so he is here for you before he gave your heads a few pats as if to say you're doing a good job.

Maccready:

He knows how it feels, and sometimes when you are depressed, he is also depressed so will both just lay on your bed, cuddling, eating snacks and being depressed together. When you whisper negative things, he will mumble he agrees, stare at nothing before realizing he should probably not agree and assure you you should look in the bright side. When you can't sleep, he will softly play with your hair in a soothing manner, staying awake till you go to sleep, trying to convince you to try to sleep.

Deacon:

He will cover your face in kisses, trying to cheer you up by saying jokes and praising you. When you begin crying, he will curse and ask why you are crying. When you said you don't even know before going on a rant about all the awful things in your life, he awkwardly sat down aside you, only now realizing how awful your life has been before he softly took your hand, giving it an assuring squeeze, saying you are one of the strongest people he knows so he knows you will make it through this tough time and come out even stronger than before.

Curie:

She will give you an upset expression, saying she wished depression would not befall you before assuring you she is caught up on this subject and will help you the best she can. When you say you are not hungry, she will tell you the bad things that can happen if you don't eat, handing you the plate with food on, telling you to eat and you might feel better. When you were in front of the mirror, staring at yourself, saying ythe food only made you even more fat, she assured you it did not and it is simply your negative mind telling you that before assuring you that you are very beautiful so there is no need to think that way about yourself.

X6-88:

He doesn't know how things like depression feel, so to him this is you being sad and overreacting. When you angrily said you are not overreacting, he calmly told you that is what it seems to him. In other words; you kick him out when you are depressed and deal with it yourself.

Dogmeat:

He will whimper, sitting down aside you. He will refuse to eat till you eat. If you have been sitting for a long time, he will bite your shirt and tug, trying to get you to stand up and move around.

King:

He knows when you are depressed when you lay on his bed all day, spend all day and night at the casinos, or just hold Rex for hours. He will chuckle, crouching down aside you, telling you you have to go of poor Rexie soon or he will die of starvation. When you mumble you want to hold something, he will give you a smile, opening his arms, saying he is glad to give you as many hugs as you want. So when you let go of Rex and hug King, he will smile and give the top of your head a kiss. He won't care if you wish to hold him for 18 hours, he will sit here, comfort you and talk to you the whole time till you feel better.

Butch:

When he found you sitting against a wall, he knew what wrong was so he just sat aside you and put his head on your shoulder, asking you if you need something. When you admitted you haven't eaten in a day, he gave your cheek a kiss before he hurried away and returned with a plate full of food. He will sit back down, this time in front of you, jokingly telling you to eat or you will get anorexia. When you gave him a little smile, thankful to have such a caring boyfriend, he will give you a big smile in return.