Benny ~Catch Up~

As I said before, I like Benny (also because he's based off of Benny Siegel, a gangster who fascinates me), so I just had to add him.

I still like the King more than Benny though. The King is just my favorite New Vegas character.

When you hug him:

He will usually wrap his arms around you, asking you what's with the sudden hug while giving your forehead a kiss. If he just got off work, he will wrap his arms around you and drop his head on your shoulders with an exhausted sigh, muttering work was too tiring.

When you suddenly kiss him:

You like to do it when he's working because then he's always stuck between whether he should chase you or just act as if nothing happened. Sometimes he will angrily yell your name as you run away then stare at nothing, feeling the person he was talking to staring at him, debating if he should turn and continue the conversation or just curl up in embarrassment, but he just turns with a smile and says his darling is so affectionate before continuing the conversation.

When you get shot:

He will curse and send his bodyguards to get the person who shot you while he drags you to a safer spot where he can help you get patched up. When you clenched his arm when he tried to treat your wound, he frowned and told you he can't help you if you clench his arm like that. When you cursed in pain, he told you he's sure you will survive this since you survived two shots to the head. A few hours after that, he was teasing you about what happened.

If you're a famous singer:

Obviously he lets you perform in his casino. That way he can both enjoy your singing and the money from all the people who come to see you. When you perform something sexy, e will be both excited and jealous because then every person in the damn room is eyeing you and he doesn't like his lover being eyed like that. So after the performance, he will be sure to hold you close to him as if to brag that you are already taken before he tries to flirt with you by telling you you should show him that performance again in the bedroom.

When you become addicted to drugs/alcohol:

He knew this was a possibility since more than half the people in New Vegas get addicted. Since everywhere you look in Vegas is something to get addicted to, he put you in a comfortable, little house somewhere in the middle of nowhere so you can't find anything to get addicted to in miles. When you clench his jacket, begging him for drugs or beer, telling him you will die without it and need it, he will just calmly take your hands off his jacket and assure you you won't die and you don't need it. When you angrily yell he also drinks and such, he had to resist the urge to roll his eyes as he said he doesn't get addicted to them. Once your addiction was gone, he congratulated you and let you back in Vegas. He kept a very close on you the whole time though so he can make sure you won't get addicted again.

When you hold his hand:

At first he was always confused, not used to this weird feeling and disliking it a bit. But eventually he got more used to it and will just let you be. He rather has that you wrap your arm around his though than hold his hand. He doesn't know why, he just likes it more that way.

When you don't need him on a mission and go with someone else:

He doesn't care about not going on a mission, he has his stuff to do anyway, but he does care with who you go. He will want to meet them first, and even interview them if he's unsure of them. If he approves of them, he will strictly tell them they have to protect you, not the other way around, and you better not come back with any bullet in your body or he will put one in theirs.