When you suddenly kiss them

MC IS WHATEVER GENDER, SEXUALITY, RACE (Ghoul, Human, Mutant, etc...) APPEARANCE, PERSONALITY YOU WANT THEM TO HAVE. I don't decide such things. Requests that give away any of these will be declined.

Again, apologies if any of them are out of character, these are all personalities I have never written for so I'm still figuring out how I should write for each of them. It will probably get better as this book goes on.

Codsworth:

He will let out a nervous chuckle. If he could blush, his face would be bright red. He will tell you he appreciates it and wishes he could return the favor.

Preston:

He will kiss you back before saying that was very sweet of you to do before leaving to go do whatever he was planning to do.

Danse:

A blush will form on his cheeks as he awkwardly thanks you. When you laughed, saying he's adorable, he will frown and say he is not adorable and ramble about how soldiers should not be adorable. So just to shut him up, you will kiss him again.

Piper:

She will let out a confused noise before chuckling, asking what's with the kiss. When you shrugged and said you just wanted to give her a kiss, she couldn't help but laugh, saying you're so weird before jokingly saying she should post in the news how sweet and cute you can be.

Nick:

He knows you're gonna kiss him when he feels you steal his cigarette. If you think you managed to kiss him without him knowing, he will act as if he did not know you were gonna kiss him and say you took him by surprise. When you're done giving him kisses, he will chuckle and ask for his cigarette back.

Hancock:

If he's having a bad day, just give him a kiss and he will cheer up. He will excitedly wrap his arms around you, pulling you closer, covering your face in kisses, saying how much he loves you and your kisses.

Cait:

She will chuckle and say a kiss after a battle is quite nice. She will wrap her arms around your waist, telling you to give her some more kisses.

Strong:

Good luck trying to even reach his lips. You will first have to climb on something to reach him. One time he didn't realize you wanted to kiss him and thought you were gonna attack him, so he almost swinged a bat at you with full force. Luckily you managed to duck in time and scream you wanted to kiss him.

Maccready:

He will scratch the back of his neck, shyly saying not to just kiss him like that with no warning. He doesn't mind kissing, it's just when you kiss him with no warning, he's taken back and gets shy.

Deacon:

He will let out a little laugh, asking what that was for. When you shrugged and said you just felt like giving him a kiss, he will hum, a little amused and happy he got a kiss from you.

Curie:

She will let out a little gasp before smiling, saying from what she has read this means you love her. When you nod to signal she's correct, she gave you a peck on your cheek, saying she loves you as well.

X6-88:

He will stare before saying he does not understand. When you laughed and said people who love each other give kisses. He had no need for kissing, it meant nothing to him really, but if it makes you happy, he will let you kiss him.

Dogmeat:

He will happily jump, his tail wagging before licking your face. When you laugh and wipe your face, he will just do it again, very excited and happy.

King:

He will wrap an arm around your waist, holding you close while sharing a passionate kiss. When he pulls away, he will chuckle and jokingly say if you keep kissing him like that, he won't be able to stop.

Butch:

You were his first kiss, he didn't have a clue what to do. It was very awkward, but you just laughed it off so Butch decided to also laugh it off. The next day he did say if you dare tell anyone he is a bad kisser and you were his first kiss he would shoot you. Eventually, after some kisses and him doing some research, he became a better kisser.