When they see you eating a body

Codsworth:

He's okay with it, won't even scold you, will just make sarcastic comments. He will sarcastically ask if you need some napkins. When you finish, he will sigh and ask you to not touch him with those bloody fingers because he just cleaned his body.

Preston:

He was shocked, unsure what to say or do before he asked you what the hell you are doing. When you said eating a body, he yelled he can see that before covering his mouth, asking why you are eating a body. When you said you got hungry and haven't eaten in days, he gagged and said he would have given you his food, no need to become a cannibal.

Danse:

He cringed, disappointed and disgusted before he said he has seen many soldiers do crazy things to survive, but this is one of the most disgusting things he has seen so far, and from his own lover no less.

Piper:

She was quick to cover her mouth, gagging before she held her hand up as if to tell you to wait. Once she calmed down, she said this is disgusting and what you are doing is not okay. When you shrugged and said you killed people which also isn't okay, she cut you off by shouting killing someone and eating them are two big different things.

Nick:

He cringed, saying he is both disgusted and disappointed in you before he left, not wishing to see this.

Hancock:

He just cringed, looking away, saying he has done some fucked up shit but you really took it far before he glanced at you, mumbling to at least do it when he's not around.

Cait:

She has seen some fucked up shit, and you eating a human is one of them. She will gag, telling you to get your habit of eating humans fixed because this is disgusting.

Strong:

He will be okay with it, even telling you to save some for him and giving you advice on the best way to eat the body and which parts are the most delicious.

Maccready:

He will cringe, disgusted, but not say much on it, just mumble some comments. When you finish, he will awkwardly hand you a towel he found somewhere, mumbling you have some blood on your hands.

Deacon:

He stared, unsure what to do or say so he just awkwardly said he knows it's hard to come by food but this is taking it a bit too far

Curie:

She was quick to cringe and scold you on how dangerous, disgusting and unhygienic this is. When you told her it's called survival, she took you serious and corrected you by saying this is actually called cannibalism.

X6-88:

He just frowned, saying he is sure you should not be eating a body. When you said there is nothing else and you haven't eaten in two days, he replied by saying survival is tough.

Dogmeat:

He will just sniff the body before frowning and walking away.

King:

He stared before he put down his drink, his mood to drink something having gone away before he said he is gonna act as if he never saw this and you will never bring it up before he left.

Butch:

He was quick to ask what the fuck you are doing before gagging, saying he's gonna puke before he looked away, trying not to puke, muttering this is so disgusting and smells awful before he rushed away to find somewhere safe to puke.