When you want to teach children and ask them to talk to them about what they do

Codsworth:

He helped you out, telling the children to listen when they lost focus or began whispering among themselves, telling them how important education is. He will tell you what you are doing is good because these children can't even write.

Preston:

He found it good that you are doing this, saying the kids could use an education and someone to teach them how to survive in this world. As you teach, he will stand outside the door, making sure everything is safe and also close enough so if you need help with anything, you can call him in. When you asked him to come talk about the Minutemen, he was more than happy to do so, hopefully get these children inspired and that they grow up and help or join the Minutemen.

Danse:

He supported this a lot, saying these young children need a good figure to teach them and look up to. He kept making sure to tell you to tell these children the dangers of synths, ghouls and super mutants and to believe in the Brotherhood of Steel.

Piper:

She will write about it in the paper so parents can read it and know where to send their children. She will help the children write and read, joking that once they can read well enough, they can start reading her papers. When you give her unimpressed eyes for it, she will innocently ask what and mumble she's just trying to get more readers. When you asked her to talk to them about her job, she gladly did so, in hopes they will start reading the papers too so she has more readers, while also inspire these young children to do what they enjoy doing.

Nick:

He praised you for it, saying this is a very smart idea. When he finds a book that might help you while doing one of his detective cases, he will take it with him and later hand it to you, saying he found this and thought it might be useful for you.

Hancock:

He found it amazing that you are doing this, saying every child should be given a chance at education. When you tell him not to influence these kids with stuff like chems, he will chuckle and assure you he will keep all his chems out of sight and reach. When you asked him to come be a guest and tell them about his life as a ghoul and as the mayor, he was glad to do so. He hoped he could show these children not all ghouls are evil and some are still human, just with some damaged skin, and that they shouldn't judge people on how they look but more how they act.

Cait:

She will ask why and just wait while you are teaching, drumming her fingers, bored and wanting to go do something fun. She will tell you education isn't gonna do anything to help you survive in this world, especially not when suddenly raiders or such try to kill you.

Strong:

He doesn't understand why you are doing it and will stay far away, doing his own thing. He can't really be near since it chases away the children. When you are finished and approach him, he will ask if you two can go kill something already.

Maccready:

He will chuckle, saying he wished he had you as a teacher when he was a kid in Little Lamplight because all they had were school books they found, but most were torn and already scribbled in. When you asked him to come talk to the children, he did but he felt awkward, glancing at you a lot with a "What do I say? What do I do?" expression.

Deacon:

He wasn't sure on it, asking if that isn't a waste of time and if you even have time for all that with your missions. When you asked him to come talk to the students, he wasn't sure of what, awkwardly talking and telling them about the railroad in hopes these young children will get inspired and help them when they grow older.

Curie:

She will help you, handing out the papers, reminding the children to do their homework, helping a student when you are busy with another. When a student asks her what she is, she will tell them about it.

X6-88:

He found it a great idea. When you asked him to come talk to the children about something, he did, telling them about whatever he thought they should know and the institute.

Dogmeat:

He will just lay aside you as you teach. Obviously many of the students want to pet him the whole time. He lets them when they have a break, but during teaching, he will bark to get them to pay attention to you. When he senses a student's stress, he will lay aside them or with his head on their lap to make them feel better, calm down and not freak out.

King:

He finds it an amazing idea. When you said you need a safe place to teach them, he offered you one of the rooms in his school, saying there's even a blackboard you can use. When you asked him to come be a guest and tell the kids some of the things he does, he accepted, never gonna say no to teaching children. He talked a bit about leading a gang, why he is leading one, how he got to be where he is, such things he experienced that he hopes will help them out in some way.

Benny:

He will tell you to do whatever you like, and if teaching young children stuff is what you want to do, then go right ahead, baby. While you teach, sometimes he will randomly enter to either talk to you or just watch you teach these children. If you ask him to talk to the children about his job, he gladly did so, deciding to leave out all the bad parts though so these children can think he's awesome and he has a dream job. When he's meeting with someone, he will usually end it with if they got children who need teaching, he knows a person to teach them.

Butch:

He will ask why you wish to help some uneducated brats who will probably never even use this knowledge. When you asked him to come talk to the children about some stuff, he sighed but said sure. He felt a bit awkward and unsure what to say but once the students started asking questions, he got more comfortable and began talking more. He talked about the life in the vault, how it isn't all sunshine and daisies like people think it is and how it felt to go into the open world for the first time.