Act 10 Scene 1

There wasn't much for me to do around the castle, and Victoria was busy with everyone else preparing for Victors coronation tomorrow, so all I had were my siblings to keep me company.

"Big brother when we go home will I get to find a dress to wear to your wedding?" Elise asked, I could tell she was bursting with excitement for the wedding.

"Of course Elise, that's one of the many things that have to be done for the wedding," I said giving her head a pat as she beamed a smile at me.

"And then there also Victoria's coronation that'll have to happen some time after the wedding," Leo interjected.

"Hmm yes, plans need to be made for her coronation when we return."

"You don't sound happy about that dear brother," Camilla said.

"Of course I'm looking forward to that, but I've been thinking about an idea," I told them my idea. "I haven't said anything to Victoria yet, but do you think she'll like it?"

"I think its a wonderful idea brother," Camilla said.

"Yes it does make a lot more sense to do it that way, some preparations would have to be made but I believe it's doable," Leo commented.

"Alright then, now all I have to do is bring it up to Victoria," I continued to talk with my siblings as I knew Victoria was still most likely busy doing things for tomorrow.

When we all met up again with the Vimorian royals it was supper time and I could just tell by how Victoria sat that she was tired. After the meal was finished I followed Victoria back to her room.

"Are you finished for the day now love?" I asked. She let out a sigh which turned into a yawn.

"I wish, but I have to wait for some of the decorators to check in with me for some minor details. If if wasn't for me, the coronation would be the most hideous one in history! My brother has absolutely no sense of style, a blind man could pick out better fabric patterns, honestly!" She huffed sitting down at her vanity and taking her tiara off and placing it down. "Anyway I have to take my hair down out of this bun, I usually take it out before supper but today I just couldn't get the time," I watched her struggle to remove some of the pins in her hair and after the final pin was removed her hair all cascaded down her back like a waterfall. Victoria massaged her scalp sighing in relief, after placing her tiara back on she turned back to me.

"Now was there a particular reason you followed me Xander, or did you just miss me all day?" I smiled at her and bent down to give her a kiss.

"I suppose both, but I do have something I want to discuss with you," she urged me to continue. "Well we had planned that originally when we return to Nohr we would our wedding and then later your coronation."

"Yes I thought we all agreed that, that should be best."

"Well I've done some thinking and I think that it would be more easier and a lot less work for the servants if immediately following the wedding your sworn in as queen, it won't be as big and grand as the usual coronation but still a ceremony nonetheless. How does that sound?" I could see the gears turning in her head.

"Will I be crowned in  my wedding dress?"

"You can of course change into a different dress as I'm sure you already have a design for it in your head," she let out a small laugh.

"You do know me so well, I actually already have people working on it, its the wedding dress that I don't have a final design for yet," she sighed, "I can't wait to get back to Nohr to start preparing."

"Even after all the running around you've been doing for your brothers coronation?

"Well... thats a trick question, I'm not answering that." She said with a 'hmph'. Then a knock came at the door, Victorias face sank before hardening into her usual royal demeanour, I opened the door  before Victoria could say anything.