Act 6 Scene 1

After closing Victoria's tent I could hear her start to cry. I wanted to go back in and comfort her, but how would that look? I felt the air move around me and I quickly stepped away before I was crushed by Veronica landing in front of the tent and snarling at me.

I noticed the army gathering around Nefertari and Alexandros. What was going on? I went over to join them.

"Now word of the incident that happened today is not to reach the ears of the princess's family. Especially not his highness prince Victor," Nefertari sternly told us.

"Why not?" Niles asked.

"In Vimore causing any harm to Princess Victoria is a crime punishable by death. Our jobs are on the line along with the rest of your lives," Alexandros said. "It's our sole duty and purpose to protect her from anything and everything, allowing what happened today to happen could be seen as disloyalty towards her."

"Of course Victoria won't see it that way but..." Nefertari trailed off.

"His majesty might." Alexandros said.

"So why must we fear prince Victor?" Selena asked.

"Princess Victoria is his precious little sister, just because he looks nice doesn't mean he won't kill you because his sister was hurt. I mean Prince Xander and Princess Camilla you'd kill if any harm came to your younger siblings," Alexandros told us.

"I would certain tear down anyone who would bring harm to my precious brother and sisters," Camilla said. Everyone turned to me.

"Of course, it's my duty to protect my family," I said. Everyone seemed to disperse after that. I wondered a little into the nearby forest.

I let someone else down. I'm supposed to be the crown prince of Nohr, protect everyone while still doing my duty. But how am I supposed to protect Victoria from the man that can control my fate? I punched the nearest tree and it cracked from my strength. How much stronger do I need to become to protect Victoria from father?

After I get over my anger about myself I return to camp, I want to see Victoria again. I start making my way to her tent. Veronica is still blocking the way I see Corrin approach her only to get growled at.

"She won't let anyone in," Nefertari says desperately, no doubt she wants to be in there with Victoria.

"It looks like we're sleeping outside tonight Nefertari," Alexandros said.

"She won't even let the two of you in?" I asked.

"Nope, Veronica I don't think will move an inch from that spot until Victoria is feeling better," Nefertari looked over at Veronica again, hoping that this times she'd move. She didn't.

"Do Princess Victoria and Veronica have some sort of connection between them?" Corrin asked.

"Sort of, part of an arrangement that was signed years ago was that for every generation of great wyvern one egg was to be given to the royal family. Veronica was hatched on the same day Victoria was born so they have a kind of emotional connection. Besides that they've been together since birth so they share a special bond with each other as well," Nefertari explained. Camilla has spoken to me about the special breed of wyvern in Vimore.

The next day we all packed up to start heading to the Great Wall of Suzanoh. A lot of people are still shocked from yesterday. I noticed immediately that Victoria is flying high on Veronica. Hopefully she'll still put up a good fight today. And apparently the Hoshidan prince guarding the wall uses a bow meaning that there are most likely more archers there. I'll have to keep my eye out for Camilla and Victoria I can't have either one of them get hurt.