Characters

These are my characters that I've made for this book. Plus there's gonna be some guards and maids that will remain nameless. Besides these characters you already should know the Nohrian royals and people.

Vimore Royal Family
King Italus: king of Vimore, married to Queen Laverna and the father of  Victor and Victoria. Tends to rule with an iron fist. He's a skilled sword user.

Queen Laverna: Queen of Vimore, married to King Italus and the mother of Victor and Victoria. Shes a kind gentle woman who treasures her family above all. She's the kingdoms best Mage and rides a wyvern.

Prince Victor: Son of Italus and Laverna and the older brother of Victoria. He's a kind hearted man who always tries to do what's right. He's skilled with a sword and loves his family dearly, especially his little sister.

Princess Victoria: daughter of Italus and Laverna and the younger sister of Victor. She's has a quick temper and can be sarcastic, but she's usually prim and proper like a princess should be. She is regarded as the kingdoms second best Mage and wyvern rider.

Victoria's royal retainers

Alexandros: A wyvern Lord (wields a lance and axe on a wyvern) who is always very negative and pessimistic, but he also enjoys killing anyone that dare harms Victoria. He's a little on the short side so he's always getting made fun of. Despite all of this he has pledged to protect Victoria until his dying breath.

Nefertari: A Dark Knight (wields dark tomes and a sword on a horse) who has known Victoria since she was young and like her parents, she's vowed to be loyal to the Vimore family. She prefers to wear skimpy looking clothes than the armour she should be wearing. But despite how nice she can be, she loves nothing more than to let her perverted side show when ever she wants.