Act 5 Scene 2

The last few days have been, well interesting. We had just finished taking care of a pack of kitsune. Luckily I had Veronica to have the aerial advantage and the illusions they could create, I could go on for days about how much of a nuisance they were!

Currently I have no idea where we are or how close to Hoshido we are. I just follow where everyone else does. But if I were to have a life in Nohr I would have to know the geography better. Although that won't happen right? I mean after Garon is killed I'll go back to Vimore, unless I find other reasons to stay...

We're going through some mountains, I just hope we don't run into trouble. Not that I don't like fighting, I just want to start the invasion of Hoshido so I can kill Garon. I heard people ahead of me say that we're entering the Wind Tribe Village. Let's hope they don't like their peaceful neighbours.

But it's seems that there not letting us pass without a fight. Corrin seems to think she can persuade them, I gave a look to Xander, he knows as well as I do that the chances of that working are slim. He shakes his head, no doubt he's not going to stop his sister but not encourage her actions either. I sighed and mounted Veronica and dug out a tome. If there is a fight I'm ready.

The Wind Tribe leader lead us to his castle, Reppu. Although I had to get off Veronica, I still have a tome hidden in my dress in case something happens like back in Izumo.

My gods! This man wants to fight us just to test if Corrin is worthy of wielding that sword she has! And the worst part, everyone is perfectly ok with this! Sometimes I don't understand these people. We have places to be and people to kill. Then he brings out this little kid, Hayato who is supposed to be as skilled as he is. He looks like he's five years old. But I won't turn down a good fight.

Of course after defeating them we all instantly became best buds. Passing through the Wind Tribe Village certainly was nice. I've heard that Nohr has an Ice Tribe. Vimore doesn't have any different lands with different people, everything is ruled by my father and I'm assuming he'd like to keep it that way.

While walking I felt a light tug on my dress. I looked over and saw Elise timidly holding her staff.

"Hello Princess Elise, what can I do for you?" I smiled down at her, that seemed to relax her a little. Do I come off as intimidating to others? I suppose I kinda do. I like that for my enemies, but that's not the best thing if my allies are scared of speaking to me. Elise giggled when I addressed her as princess.

"Well, Princess Victoria, I wanted to tell you that I think your dress is really pretty. Well all your dresses are pretty but I love this one!" I looked down and admired the gown I had on, it is quite a nice gown.

"Why thank you princess Elise. When we return to castle Krakenburg I'll have to show you my closet full of dresses," that was true I really do have a lot of clothes over half of my belongings that I brought were solely dresses. She giggled and nodded excitedly and ran off, probably to Camilla to tell her.

Looking around Xander caught my eye and he smiled warmly, no doubt he saw the interaction between myself and his youngest sister. Was this part of his plan to make me feel more welcome in his family? Whether us was or not, I don't particularly care, my dresses are something I'm passionate and proud about they are very special to me.

Continuing on our way to Hoshido we had started climbing some stairs. Walking in heels and with my long dress skirt eventually I decided to mount Veronica to do myself a huge favour in the long run. I was able to relax on Veronicas back, it felt like it was just the two of us flying around and not on our way to war. Laying down on my back I watched the clouds go by. Until Veronica halted midair and just flapped her wings in one spot to keep us in the air.