Act 11 Scene 1

I knew exactly where Victor would be, so I headed straight for the place. On my walk there I had plenty of time to think back on my actions, and how embarrassed I am for going off like that, surely I could've worded somethings differently. Oh and I caused mother to raise her voice, all my life she's only yelled at me once before.

Opening the doors I stepped out into the night air and there was Victor in the gardens sitting on the bench.

"I came to apologize brother, I ruined the supper, you have no idea how embarrassed I feel," Victor didn't say anything but he did pat the spot beside him, inviting me to join him.

"You know I can't stay mad at you sis, but still, you exploded at Ashely, I was expecting you to start throwing spells at any second."

"I'm well aware how much I over reacted, trust me on that brother," I sighed.

"Sis you know Ash is new to all this royalty stuff, its a lot to take in."

"I should've been more patient when she brought up the decorations, I feel so bad, all she was trying to do was help out."

"I guess I'm not really the one you owe to apology to now is it?"

"You sound just like mother," I said rolling my eyes playfully "But you are right. Um, Victor there's something I want to ask you," I had just remembered something I had to do before we went back to Nohr.

"What is it?"

"Well with father gone, your now the man of the family, and with my wedding soon approaching, I was hoping you'd walk me down the aisle?" I heard Victor sniffle as when I turned to look at him he had tears in his eyes and engulfed me in a hug.

"Of course sis, anything for you," and I hugged him back. We stayed like that for a minute.

"Now I have someone else I have to go find, so if you'll excuse me, your majesty," I said getting up and sarcastically curtsying.

"You know no matter my title, I'll always be your big brother."

"I know Victor, I know," I replied leaving the gardens however when I got inside the castle I noticed someone hiding behind the curtains of a nearby window. I closed the doors and turned towards the curtains. "I know your there Ashley," she sighed and stepped out from behind the curtain.

"How did you-"

"Your shoes," she looked down embarrassingly, maybe I shouldn't of said something about her fashion style, I sighed and shook my head. "Ashley, I'm so sorry, you have no idea how sorry I am about what happened at dinner, I should've had more control over myself, I didn't mean to completely explode on you."

"I forgive you Victoria, I never should've meddled around with the decorations, I should've checked with someone before I started making decisions," she sighed. "It's just I've grown up looking up to you, I wanted to be everything that you are, I never imagined that any of this would happen to me."

I couldn't believe what she was saying, she looked up to me, I was astonished.

"Let's put what happened at dinner behind us, this is not how we should start out as future sisters-in-law," I purposed.

"Yes I agree, but on one condition," I raised an eyebrow. "You must give me a crash course on fashion, I suppose some of the things I had picked out weren't that good," she said letting out a small laugh.

"They were hideous combinations, but don't worry, I have plenty of journals on just what you need. And I also have a request, I would very much like it if you were one of my bridesmaids," I watched as her eyes widened in excitement.