Bonus

The curtains closed and we all stood up clapping and cheering, the cast then all came on stage and took their bows before exiting. Sitting back down I turned to Xander.

"That was the most wonderful gift ever, thank you Xander," I said smiling, I was truly blown away by the performance.

"Mother, is that really what happened?" Said Siegbert looking up at me with his brown eyes that were the same as Xander's.

"Of course not silly, the playbill says based on a true story, so most events are true, but somethings are made up to make things more interesting, obviously me and your Vimorian family aren't time travellers," I hated lying to my son, but the play was almost exactly the same as what actually happened.

"So ten years ago was when you and daddy met but you were actually engaged to his dad?"

"Unfortunately that part was true, but if that never happened, I knew would've met your father, and if I didn't meet your father there would be no you now would there?"

"I guess not mother."

"Siegbert why don't you go play with your cousins," Xander said, clearly liking the idea our son took off, Victor and Ashley were in Nohr for the opening night of the play.

"Happy anniversary Victoria," Xander said to me.

"Happy ten years Xander," I replied and kissed him as fireworks went off in the background.

As much as I loved watching my own love story come to life on stage, I was also on edge. Xander revealed to me that our friends and family had been interviewed by the playwright in order to keep the script as accurate as possible, I was never interviewed so no one knows anything that happened anything I was alone or when I was with my father in that high tower with the severed wyvern head. Has someone been watching me this entire time recording everything I do? No that's impossible, everyone will believe that some of the events are just fiction, made up to fill in the gaps, make the plot more interesting.