Epilogue

Upon returning from their honeymoon Xander and Victoria settled into their roles ruling side by side. Xander's counsel of ambassadors was formed with many of their friends from Corrin's army being chosen to represent their people.

Victor and Ashley married with Victoria being her maid of honour.

Shortly after Victoria found out that she was pregnant, everyone was excited, especially Xander, he longed to be a father and be a better one than King Garon.

Of course nothing can happen to Victoria without complication, she was put on bed rest for the majority of her pregnancy, which only caused Xander to worry endlessly for her despite her reassuring him that she's fine.

When the day finally came that Victoria gave birth, well I'll let you see how that went:

With a final push an infants cry could be heard within the kings and queens bedchambers, the child was cleaned before given to be held by his mother.

"Congratulations your majesty's, you have a beautiful baby boy," Felicia said, she had become Victoria's midwife.

"Xander can you hold him, I'm so tired I don't want to drop him," Victoria said. The king took his son from his wife's arms, and it was a good thing he did as the queen passed out from exhaustion.

Xander admired his son, while he had little hair, it was the same colour as Victoria's.

"Um your majesty, you know its customary that the baby be named within an hour of birth, officials will be wanting a name for the public," Felicia said.

"Ah yes, of course," truthfully, the king has no idea for a name, and with no idea of when Victoria would wake up it fell to him to come up with a name, names was something he and Victoria did not discuss, so would she be alright with whatever he chose?"

Xander looked around the room frantically trying to think of a name, before landing on something he had lodged at his desk side.

"Siegbert, my son shall be named Siegbert," he announced, Felicia looked skeptical but left to go tell officials anyway.

Over an hour later Victoria woke up.

"I named our son while you were asleep, it was required of me to do so and I had no idea when you'd wake up, I present to you, our son, Siegbert!" He said handing Siegbert to Victoria.

"You named our son, after your sword," Victoria said, and Xander could tell that she definitely did not share the love for the name he had chosen. She let out a huge sigh. "Xander, I love you honey but, alright, I guess Siegbert it is."

Don't worry, the did grow on Victoria, especially when she revealed that she had absolutely no name ideas.

Xander's siblings also found their happy endings.

Camilla left her princess duties behind to live a quite life with her partner.

Leo would end up marrying the black haired girl from Xander and Victoria's wedding.

Corrin dedicated her time to making sure Nohr and Hoshido were happy with the support of her partner beside her.

And Elise would one day settle down, but for now she traveled around healing anyone who needed it.

Then of course Victor and Ashley would go on to have a pack of children.

Finally Nefertari and Alexandros realized that love had been in front of them the entire time and they are very happy together.