Act 7 Scene 1

Before we began the battle Azura came over to speak to me.

"Victoria there isn't much time so I'll make what I have to tell you quickly," what is she on about? "What ever happens don't change the flow of time! Don't sing the song!" And with that she rushed off towards Takumi. What on earth does that mean? Don't change the flow of time? That's impossible, you can't do that.

Azura started to apologize to Takumi and then she started to sing. I stared at her with wide eyes. The song she's singing, that's mother's song! How does she know it? Only mother and I know that song. I'll have to ask her after the battle because things are starting to get real now.

It was over. Finally everything was over. I moved to the side with my retainers to allow Corrin and her family to have their little moment  

"What's next for us princess?" Nefertari asked. With King Garon being dead, a huge weight was lifted off my chest. I was finally free.

"There doesn't seem to be anything left for us in Nohr. I assume we'll be heading home in a day or two," I replied. While I longed to go home and see my family, I felt something pulling me to stay here. Was it because I knew my father probably has a list of men to marry me off to? Or perhaps there was another reason why I would want to stay.

"What a shame, I was starting to get attached to this unique family," Alexandros said and I laughed. The Nohrian royals certainly were a special bunch, and don't get me started on some of the people they hired in the army...

I can't believe she disappeared. Shortly after Takumi's death we noticed that Azura was missing and none of us could find her. I needed to ask her some questions, but now she's gone.

We are currently back in Nohr going through the streets of Windmire back to Castle Krakenburg. As we walked by I took notice of a lot of things. For one thing a lot of people are suffering of poverty, and a lot of women are out in the streets homeless, tired, hungry and cold mostly due to the fact that they were basically wearing rags.

Nefertari's horse was pulling a wagon with our belongings that we took to war with us. I got her to stop and I looked in the wagon and hauled out some of my bags. Grabbing some dresses I started handing them out to the women.

"You can wear them as they are, or repurpose them into what you need. It's yours now," I would tell them. As I handed out the dresses the women's faces would light up, some wasted no time in throwing on the dress or telling me what they would make from it. It warmed my heart.

Back inside castle Krakenburg I was in the queens quarters going through the giant closet and picking out more dresses and laying them out on the bed then I heard a knock. Walking to the door I wondered who it could be.

"Good evening Victoria," it was Xander.

"Good evening to you too Xander. Although I suppose I should be addressing you as Your Majesty now."

"The coronation won't be until a few more days, maybe a week. But no matter my title, you can always address me as Xander,"  I smiled at him.

"Well then Xander, what can I do for you?"

"I wanted to ask you something," I almost blurted out an immediate yes, perhaps he did take the hint I dropped. "I saw what you were doing as we walked through Windmire, and I was wondering if you could stay in Nohr for a little bit to help with rebuilding the kingdom and helping the people," not what I was expecting, I felt my features drop a bit but I still smiled at him.

"Xander I would love to help you," I started.

"I sense a but coming." I sighed there was more to it than just asking me and me saying yes.